• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Killing Floor Bruh I was playing at like 3am with all the lights off and this nearly gave me a mf seizure😭😭

    Killing Floor Bruh I was playing at like 3am with all the lights off and this nearly gave me a mf seizure����


    Bruh I was playing at like 3am with all the lights off and this nearly gave me a mf seizure����

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    The toughest achievement

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Can someone explained why i kept on getting crates on my ps4 (btw just started playing after 2019)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    A typical HOE Game (Coop)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    When you return a year later

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Hosting a private server

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    so let me keep this short, I'm trying to host my own server so my friends and I can play custom maps on steam. I tried looking it up but everything I found id outdated. any video that could help or a guide?

    submitted by /u/WaterFountain01
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with the mouse sens

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    I got back into KF2 the last weekend and have problems with the mouse sens. I'd like my ADS sens to be the same one I have normally. I already set ZoomedSensitivityScale to 1.00t, but it didn't seem to have done anything. Can someone please help me with this?

    submitted by /u/TremblingNoobz
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Killing Floor 2 but the 73 GB it takes up is becoming a problem. what games are similar to Killing Floor 2 but are not as big

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I like L4d2 and I think KF2 is more of a sequel to it than Back 4 Blood will be with WB microtransactions, so is there any other games similar to KF2 that I should know about.

    submitted by /u/aipommaster
    [link] [comments]

    weeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Issue with multiplayer

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Soooo I just got kf2 yesterday and let it download overnight, today I played the basic training but when I tried to play with my friend it didn't work. I can create a party in the main menu and he can join it but it kicks him out right after, he told me I should invite me from the lobby of a game but it won't even let me create a match, when he creates one and invites me it also doesn't work. Tried queuing in a public match later and it still wouldn't work. I can't play multiplayer at all (I have ps plus and all). Anyone experiencing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/ItzAstroGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Patriarch buff?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Used to be able to murder the patriarch on suicide but now I can't beat him on normal

    submitted by /u/crimsxn_devil
    [link] [comments]

    A missed opportunity

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I love the new map, seasonal event, cosmetics, and weapons. BUT, I think they missed an opportunity. I know not everyone cares about collectables and achievements, but I was kind of disappointed in the collectable placements on the new map, they are almost all low to the ground. They had a low gravity mechanic and the only high up collectable I saw was on the statue of the man... I know this is a very minor gripe for what I think is one of their better patches recently. I just thought it was funny that they dropped the ball on that. Hell, most of them were really easy to find to, so that was also a bummer. All-in-all though I am happy with the patch.

    submitted by /u/Shadorin
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons for Firebug

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    So I've been playing firebug A LOT like probably a unhealthy amount. Either way ive been wondering what yall considering great guns for the class. As of now i use the starting till about round 3 sell the starting and then get a flame thrower then i save up to also get the helios rifle. (I play suicidal usually 10 waves)

    submitted by /u/SoggyWafflesBurning
    [link] [comments]

    Does the HRG Healthrower give buffs on full hp?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I am aware that the darts and heal nades can pre buff teammates, but not sure about the HRG Healthrower. Can you beam teammates and give them the buffs?

    submitted by /u/Heusan
    [link] [comments]

    I had to kill the abomination with healing nades

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    So I don't know if the collision physics with grenade launchers are broken or something, but a few days ago, I made the abomination phase out of existence with a grenade and he could still attack me, but it's like his hit box could only be reached with AOE attacks, and I spent like an hour just spamming grenades to kill it, has that happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/JacobEvo
    [link] [comments]

    Pistol Shot!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Zerk VS Matriarch Post nerf

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Large Zed Easy Takedowns

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Active online for Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    This game is SERIOUSLY right up my alley. Is it worth the pricetag when it comes to online matches?

    I see this question asked a lot on here but it's from months ago and I'm wondering about currently

    submitted by /u/whosmansisthis24
    [link] [comments]

    Controls not working

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    When I am in the main menu and in-game menu I can fully use my mouse and keyboard but as soon as I go to play, I can't move, look around or interact with any of my controls. Any clues how to fix this? I redownloaded the game and it still doesn't work

    submitted by /u/Tscripty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment