• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Killing Floor Oops

    Killing Floor Oops


    Oops

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Will Killing Floor 2 be on its last legs next year?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I know I'm a little late to the party, but this is bugging the hell out of me. Also as a side note, this is not official. Purely speculation.

    I saw Pathfiners video here from 4 months ago about Killing Floor 3 and how it was on the end of it's life cycle, something like that. I saw someone saying that it was gonna die, and I know that people have been saying this for a while, but that just made me more curious.

    I just started playing this game back in January this year, so far I've sunk 200 hours into the game since then. I'd hate to see it go next year. I know that games can't last forever, but I'd like to see this game go on for a couple more years, even if there's no updates.

    So will Killing Floor 2 be on its last legs? I somewhat doubt it, I'm sure even after Killing Floor 3 comes out there will be a couple thousand people playing. I would just hate to see it with no official servers and not that many players. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/HandsomeWhale99
    [link] [comments]

    Best sounding gun in the game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Started as a gunslinger main and transitioned to sharpshooter. The mosin sounds beautiful and feels amazing

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    [SPT] Tag for those players, who have used «specific software» or grinded perk levels at «specific» servers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Public matches are full of players, who have used unfair methods of achieving lvl 25 and 5th prestige, and who don't really help their teammates to reach later waves of HoE, being nothing but a burden. That's why I suggest to put a short [SPT] tag in front of their nicknames that will indicate the person has obtained highest ranks, making no effort at all.

    submitted by /u/Goodguy_Beket
    [link] [comments]

    I just found an invincible Zed

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Does nobody play Vs Survival on KF2 PS4 anymore ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    I need like 2 trophies for the platinum, both require wins from VS survival and I can't seem to find a game, fml.

    submitted by /u/Stovetopz
    [link] [comments]

    What Year Did You Join Killing Floor 2?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    As in install and play the game, not just exist in the community. I forgot to add 2015, so if you played early access then just pick 2016.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/A-Disgrace
    [link] [comments]

    Buying skins on PSN

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    i resently bought the 2021 weapon skin pack and a character skin. downloaded all of them yet they wont show up in the in game inventory. is this a problem for anyone else? help please :(

    submitted by /u/voidthedead
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting dosh vault crates [PS4]

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    I aint got none even though i been leveling up the dosh vault. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Mundane_Alternative2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment