• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Killing Floor Idk I found the stalker being flung like that was funny

    Killing Floor Idk I found the stalker being flung like that was funny


    Idk I found the stalker being flung like that was funny

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    um. I guess I win?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Im done ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    You were good son, real good... maybe even the best...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    How are you supposed to kill the Matriarch?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    She can outheal any damage dealt to her. I've tried to do the weekly 3 times, and the Matriarch never dropped below 75% HP. As soon as you reload, she just heals back up to full.

    submitted by /u/Iescaunare
    [link] [comments]

    Idk how but ill take it

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    The Matriarch always has it out for me ��

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    New update problem.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    So the new killing floor update is causing some problems for me. Every time I play the dam game it not not crashes it crashes the hole console! Is any body else having these problems or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/mrfosterboi
    [link] [comments]

    3 down, 7 to go.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    question from a relatively fresh player

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    i mainly play medic/gs, but i always wanted to pick up zerk. How do you behave against big zeds and bosses as zerk on sui and hoe? cuz, well, on hard and normal you can basically run around and smash things. should i just take the aggro of the boss/big zed (since i'm a tank) or rather just spam them with a nailgun?

    submitted by /u/Kumitsuuu
    [link] [comments]

    Where do i find more weapons skins to buy?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I feel like not all skins are showing up when i search in steam marktet, for example there are only 4 different skins for firemans knife in the steam market, even though im sure theres more (and yes i made sure to write it correctly)

    submitted by /u/KariB15
    [link] [comments]

    Does frost fang still get buffed by melee expert?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I know at one point the survivalist melee expert skill increased the front fang's primary fair. Is this still the case?

    Please and thank you for any information!

    submitted by /u/PosidonSon2002
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you will buy the Armory Pass?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BonoboBamboozler
    [link] [comments]

    Not A Simulation Seasonal Objective Tip

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    If you want a quick and easy way to get this objective done, just start a solo match on Normal on the new map, I did Support bc the shotgun does wonders, but use preferred class and it's fairly easy to get the first wave done with no damage. Then just exit, start a new solo Normal march and repeat until you're finished

    submitted by /u/Fulgrim02
    [link] [comments]

    Are there no new ticket items in this event?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I have spent over 100 tickets and haven't got a single new item. There is a bundle in the store as per usual, but it is of course for irl money.

    submitted by /u/TazDingus
    [link] [comments]

    My weapons are not showing up?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    So I bought the armory pass not too long ago, and yet I cannot find my guns in the game. It's installed and whatnot, so I don't get what the big deal is.

    submitted by /u/MrJaxxi
    [link] [comments]

    Armory pass not working?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Just purchased the pass and I dont have any of the weapons, they arent showing up in shared content and not listed in the trader pod, restarted steam and the game and everything, Any info on this issue?

    submitted by /u/voltageefflux
    [link] [comments]

    SS Build Recommendations

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    About two weeks ago I started playing KF2 again and asked for a Survivalist build. I disliked playing Survivalist prior to that but after trying out what the community suggested the class has really turned around for me.

    I come back once again for some build tips on Sharpshooter. What effective builds do you suggest I use? If you can also include a skills breakdown. I'll try them all out and see it how it goes!

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheVoraciousCatArmy
    [link] [comments]

    Nice!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    When you guys bought the weapon season pack did you have to wait a bit to get the items?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    I figured I'd buy it so I can use the new stuff they added and I bought it an hour ago played the game downloaded the stuff and it's still not showing up. I'm on Xbox too

    submitted by /u/FuckRandyMoss
    [link] [comments]

    Neon Skin Weapon Crates For Console

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Neon crates are the following numbers, I will also include which weapons the skins in said crate are for:

    Weapon Series #5:

    -SG 500

    -Railgun

    -RPG-7

    -Scar

    -M1911

    -Katana

    -Dragonsbreath

    -Kriss SMG

    (Fyi the weapon below is not neon but is in the pack)

    -MP5RAS

    Weapon Series #8:

    -Hemogoblin

    -M14EBR

    -Seeker Six

    -Stoner 63A

    -Heckler & Konch UMP

    -Flamethrower

    -Microwave Gun

    -AA12

    (Again the weapon below is not neon but is in the pack)

    HMTech-101 Pistol

    Weapon Series #11:

    -9MM Pistol

    -Centerfire

    -Husk Cannon

    -AF2011-A1

    -Doomstick

    -M99

    -AK12

    -M16 M203

    -P90

    -Static Strikers

    Weapon Series #12:

    -HMTech-101 Pistol

    -M4

    -HMTech-301 Shotgun

    -HMTech-401 Assault Rifle

    -HMTech-501 Grenade Rifle

    -Bone Crusher

    -HMTech-201 SMG

    -Mkb.42

    -500 Magnum Revolver

    -Freeze Thrower

    Weapon Series #14:

    -AR15

    -C4

    -Fire Axe

    -MP7

    -Crossbow

    -Desert Eagle

    -Battleaxe

    -FN FAL

    -Tommy Gun

    submitted by /u/Temhunter252
    [link] [comments]

    What's Guillotine and why does it keep showing up everywhere?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    What's Guillotine? I've seen it on cosmetics, official maps, even the KF2 merch. I thought it might be a band, so I looked it up and got... absolutely nothing. Is it some sort of inside joke for the devs? I'm so confused...

    submitted by /u/Recovering_Coomer
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server no longer working

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been running a dedicated server for KF2 on and off for years with no issue. Starting last week however, the server won't launch/connect. The console window forever gets stuck on the following message:

    DevOnline: Sending out playfab request to url Server/RefreshGameServerInstanceHeartbeat with data: {"LobbyId":"13600696772152482913"}

    And it repeats every minute or so ad nauseum.

    Does anyone have any info on what might be happening? A google search didn't offer me any answers.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ah0te
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment