• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Killing Floor Better nerf

    Killing Floor Better nerf


    Better nerf

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Almost want to stop playing this shit

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Goddamn Matriarch...

    I join a weekly pub server (console so no server browser), it's Zed Time on HoE, and for some reason these guys (a berserker and a medic, both noobs, not their fault but I knew I was gonna have to do the heavy lifting) are doing it on Catacombs. Fine I suppose, I didn't want to take too much of a risk so I get my lvl 25 Gunslinger out.

    All is fine and dandy, untill the boss wave, everyone's favorite; Matriarch. Ugh..

    It still goes about as good as it could go in such a scenario, I'm running around the top floor, dealing mostly with the edar's, our berserker went down after a whopping 20 seconds, matty is chasing the medic below me somewhere (he was staying alive pretty well).

    When most of the edars are dead, I go and pull matty to the top floor with me, I eventually get her to the last bit of her healthbar, the dark orange part. More edars spawn, ofcourse, I knew, but with the amazing new spawn system in place, 2 of these assholes spawn right behind me, like, a third one wouldn't have fit in between them and me, that's how close they spawned.

    And that's when it happened. Matty was miles away, there were these low walls in between her and me as well, the ones above the 4 little curved staircases going down from the top floor. I was safe from her grab, 200% sure, no way her tentacle could go that far, over obstacles, and all that shit. So I turn around, to deal with the edars, and she did it. She still fucking grabbed me. She pulled me in and one banged me, 60 health gone, just like that.

    I have 700 hours in this game. I have been frustrated with it before, but never like this. It all culminated, all the shittiest things no one wanted, that they decided to throw into the game anyway, it all aligned to fuck me over in that exact moment. I didn't even bother to try and dodge her melee attack, I was just done. Why does Tripwire do this? Insist on adding new, terrible content that noboby wants?

    There is so many great ideas on this subreddit, in the mod community, on their forums, but they ignore all the feedback and instead, seem to actively try to make the game less appealing to us. I just don't get it /rantover

    submitted by /u/HardTrackz
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people kicking the last player alive fighting the boss?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Console player. Like it says in the title. Recently when down to the last player on a boss fight teammates have been spamming votes to kick the last player alive. Happened to me when I was the last player and happened when I was dead. Despite constantly voting no eventually the player was kicked anyway. Why is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/TheStoler
    [link] [comments]

    This is annoying, when that happens... You just got a good team together which is fun to play with and than you have to quit.... ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Matriarch = classic patriarch?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    This brought me up because her output damage is very similar to KF1 patriarch. One example is her beam cannon is similar to his chain gun, which deals even large amount of damage at normal diff.

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions about killing floor incursion

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    1: is it worth the 20$ Is it a good game?

    2:are there active servers with lots of people people

    I'm thinking of getting the game and need some opinions

    submitted by /u/th1222
    [link] [comments]

    Tripwire Come on.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Any free unlockables for epic users? (characters)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:31 AM PST

    So, after some time playing kf2 it's really fun, so i thought i would dig deeper into unlockables. So farthe only thing i unlocked are some weapon skins amd cosmetics, so is there any free way of unlocking more characters? For example, i as epic user can't unlock oister jagersomething because i would have to pay for deluxe upgrade, because i can't subscribe to the steam page. I would like to use foster, but his gas mask makes my wanted look to be impossible, because i want to wear skreik mask and king fleshpound visor at once. That leaves me with others whos outfits don't fit my style much. I know, its not important, but when i see my character i want him to look as good as possible. So, ideas?

    submitted by /u/Inspector-Remarkable
    [link] [comments]

    About KF2

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    So i've been thinking about getting kf2 because it looks interesting but I wanted to know first do you have to unlock characters if so how do I unlock Anton Strosser

    submitted by /u/DeadSpecter
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 - game won't show me other players and won't let me join

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Hi.

    Only since a few weeks or months ago, sometimes I'll enter the game, join a server, and then the list of players on the server is empty. Not empty as in no one there because that would show my name as well. Empty as in I can't join the game, even the Ready button is gone. I have tried leaving the game and coming back in, but the result is still the same.

    So far, I have not found another way of fixing this other than restarting the game (which is a pain in the neck since it takes longer with every update).

    This is on Windows 10 through Steam.

    Does anyone have a solution for this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tradjazzlives
    [link] [comments]

    Um, wtf?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment