• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Killing Floor Idk if this happened to anyone else but i had to guess my health and ammo the whole fight. Xb1

    Killing Floor Idk if this happened to anyone else but i had to guess my health and ammo the whole fight. Xb1


    Idk if this happened to anyone else but i had to guess my health and ammo the whole fight. Xb1

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Bloopers from my next video

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Something ain't right here...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    New Player, need help understanding

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    So im using SWAT perk, and i wanna level up. People said to do xp objective. When I look at xp objective for swat, it says "dealing swat weapon damage" and "killing clots with swat weapons", but I don't understand cuz I keeping killing so many zeds, so why don't I complete the "dealing swat weapon damage"??

    submitted by /u/sirpizza786
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to just get 10 crates every game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I just got the game yesterday and I got 30 crates from playing the tutorial and 2 solo offline games. I looked at the Vault screen and it looks like I'm suppose to do dailies and weeklies and play a lot for a single crate so is there some event running now that I'm not aware of?

    EDIT: 1 2 3 4

    EDIT: Here's another 20 crates. :v

    EDIT: Another 50 crates...

    submitted by /u/Balls0fSt33l
    [link] [comments]

    [PC]Open invite to my server for players who need Hell on Earth achievements

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'd like to invite players who need Hell on Earth achievements for certain maps, or anyone who would like to try Hell on Earth for their first time to my server tonight at 6pm PST.

    Feel free to comment here or send me a direct message if you're interested.

    Cheating, harassment, negative attitudes, and selling other people's weapons will not be tolerated.

    Hope to see some people tonight!

    submitted by /u/NHWL
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dual desert eagles really the best weapons in the game?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Was watching this person's video which was only 9 months ago and he claims the dual desert eagles are the best weapon in the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIRjteUQlzI&t

    Are they really? Because I've used the dual deagles before with the gunslinger. Granted I only upgraded them once instead of twice, but do they really do as much damage as they claim with that extra upgrade? I remember a game on hard mode where I was fighting fleshpounds and saying "why aren't you guys dying? These are suppose to be the best guns in the game?" Keep in mind I was saying this as they were charging me and killing me.

    I've also seen other people recommend buying a desert eagle if you're using another class and has some spare room in your inventory.

    Thoughts on if this is true and what do you think are the best weapons in the game if not the desert eagles?

    submitted by /u/TekkenWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the waste land mask.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    WARNING!: make sure to turn on incognito mode for this.

    First thing you will need is:

    https://www.wish.com/product/5c6fbb51474dba279e1eedef?from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=GB&_force_currency_code=GBP&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5c6fbb51474dba279e1eedef&ad_cc=GB&ad_curr=GBP&ad_price=36.00&campaign_id=8163884845&guest=true&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI44_2tIqp7gIVAflRCh3iGgYzEAQYHCABEgLUZvD_BwE&hide_login_modal=true&share=mobileweb. ( remove the tube )

    Second thing you will need is:

    https://www.tgsindustrial.co.uk/welding-c6/welding-helmets-spares-protective-clothing-c47/swp-2-round-welding-goggles-p1644

    the third thing you will need is:

    https://www.cutplasticsheeting.co.uk/polypropylene-sheeting/black-polypropylene/?gid=20#thickness:1.0+mm

    The Fourth ( and final ) thing you need is:

    https://modelshop.co.uk/Shop/Strip-Shape/Tubes/Round/Plastic/Item/Clear-flexible-silicone-tube-2mm/ITM2048

    Now time for the building:

    Step 1: deform the plastic until it looks like the mouth peace on the mask.

    Step 2: hot glue gun the plastic peace to the front of your mask.

    Step 3: cut eye holes where you want the goggles to be.

    Step 4: hot glue gun the goggles onto you mask.

    Step 5: put the tube in your mouth and out the back of you mask, or hanging out the side of your mask.

    And there you have it, the waste land mask from killing floor 2.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you're all doing great :)

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment