• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Killing Floor Another upcoming map "Rust"

    Killing Floor Another upcoming map "Rust"


    Another upcoming map "Rust"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    To those of you who crouch in doorways and let your teammates shoot over you

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    it doesn't go unnoticed. you're alright

    submitted by /u/ultimate_fatass0921
    [link] [comments]

    Little rant post from a new player

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Just wanted to write down a couple of funny moments that happened in my first hours of playing the game. I have to precise that I'm playing only on hard mode for now, since my perks are too low suicidal.

    1) Low health and at the trader, I heal someone else but nobody heal me, even if I spam "Request Healing". Why are people so unwilling to get free Dosh?

    2) Same situation but with a medic in our team. He literally just buy and leaves and doesn't heal me.

    3) Having a medic in my team but he never heals, he spends the whole time just focusing on killing zeds.

    4) The yolo support. He sticks to the trader so I can't grab ammos. So I wait for him to be done but he sprints solo to the other side of the map. Can't catch that usain bolt mofo. Spends the whole wave solo and when it's trader time, He sprints back to the trader before I can catch him and he sticks to the trader... Repeat previous steps.

    5) Same but with demo. I noticed it happens rarely with them though, mostly supports.

    6) As a gunslinger, trying to do the trick to get more ammo in dual pistols (buy one, throw it, buy another one, throw and pick them up at the same time). The worse is I've been doing that far from them, but very often some people sprints and grab my pistol accidentally. I ask them to give them back to me but they don't listen and I spent the whole wave with shitty guns. Happened to me 3 times in a row in a game.

    7) Someone is low health, I run to him with a syringe. He looks at me, then sprints away from me and after 5 sec he heals himself.

    8) I'm medic and someone is low hp. I fire a dart at him and 1 sec after he heals himself with a syringe.

    9) Trying to take a lane and three guys standing in front of me, can't shoot through them. Why can't they crouch or something?

    10) Covering different lanes, and 1 dude is solo handling a specific lane. Then he suddenly stops covering it and run to another place. And here goes the zeds hitting me from behind.

    11) People who can't group up. Especially since I often play Medic. I had some games where all people are spread accross the map solo, so I either pocket someone or have to run around. But god it is not fun to play like that as a medic. I'm forced to deal with many zeds including big zeds by myself.

    I kinda understand that people can get frustrated to play with bad players (eg bad medics) and decide to not care anymore (heal themselves). I thought it would be funny to share my perspective since I'm still new and innocent to the game. I'm slowely losing faith in cooperation, and I'm hoping that in suicidal/hoe people will be more willing to cooperate. For me the fun of the game is to play with people, not a big fan of playing the game alone.

    submitted by /u/Insomniakxd
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing more fun than facing 2 enraged Fleshpounds, 5 Quarter-Pounds, 3 E.D.A.Rs, and 2 Elite Crawlers all at the same time right at the start of the final round.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    When Zeds argue about which is gonna kill you.... ������

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Survivalist Killerwatt & Railgun combo?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Would this be any good? I mainly play solo and just wondering if using the killerwatt for general purpose and railgun for big zeds would work well.

    What are you guys' thought?

    submitted by /u/PosidenSon2020
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat skin help!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Hey guys quick question. I was in steams workshop and subscribed for mk skins but it didn't show where the file was sent to and how to get it to work? It was a media file etc etc .zip in the description but thats it

    submitted by /u/g4lotus
    [link] [comments]

    KF2's major design flaws

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I'm adding this poll because I want to know which do you guys consider it to be the biggest design flaw of the current game. These situations are hardwired in the game and are purely the designer's fault.

    Feel free to suggest any other potential design flaw in the comments below

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ClassyTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else has a gripe with most new perk weapons/skills?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    To be more specific, it seems to me like they are trying to make a lot more perks all rounders and I just can't understand why. Stuff like Kaboomstick for demo making him a lot less susceptible to large groups of small zeds close to him, the hemoclobber making zerker basically immortal, zed shrapnel's stun, or even demo's one skill that completely removes one of his, imo, best counters: sirens (tho tbf, this isnt a "new" thing since it has been in the game for a looooooong time now). Isn't the game supposed to be all about teamwork to make up for each perk's own weaknesses and vulnerabilities? So why consistently make classes more and more generalists?

    submitted by /u/AutistCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 1 community server/discord

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Miiukade's Killing Floor Community Server is a passion project that takes the best custom content from the games hay day as well as a bunch of brand new unique content and adds it all together to create a brand new yet familiar experience.

    We have nearly 200 weapons (more to be added in the future) all refined to be balanced and fun to use. We have new enemies, new bosses, maps, classes, and more.

    We strive to make the game challenging but fair and give players a new experience as we grow a community of fans who all love Killing Floor as much as we do. This mod is way harder than vanilla and the learning curve might be a bit steep, but we are here to help.

    Our version of the game is still in beta as well so over time as we get feedback from players we will also be adding more content, re-balancing, and do some community events as well.

    We hope you will join us in our endeavors and help us make new fun memories together.

    Discord server: https://discord.gg/rzE35E85Cy
    Please read #new-recruits-check-here and #role-assignment.

    To download the modpack, check #modpack.It might not include every mod right now, we are working on a full version. Join the server and it should download everything.

    If you have any questions or problems, feel free to dm us on discord: Raxor#0054 Miiukade#9267

    submitted by /u/Raxorh
    [link] [comments]

    Casuals

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    So I was just playing a game in airship on suicidal and I need to vent a bit. I was playing sharpshooter and I was close to completing the build I was going for, only needed about 100 more dosh. We were in the underbelly of the ship and it was going a bit bad but we had it under control. There was a scrake and I was approaching it to take it down. I throw my nade to freeze him and the demo decided to throw his nades at him like the US threw napalm at Vietnam, he enrages him and I get swiped by him and a husk. He did the same thing to a slinger later in the game who was going for a takedown. All I have to ask is why? Why play on a higher difficulty when you don't know what you're doing? I understand people can do whatever they want. but people like that make easy situations 100% harder

    submitted by /u/lifeless811
    [link] [comments]

    Krampus Christmas seasonal

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    When the Krampus Christmas update came out a few years ago the seasonal reward was Christmas pajamas.

    I completed the seasonal but didn't receive the pajamas and still don't have them today which bugs me sometimes. Knowing I was robbed of a limited time exclusive item.

    Anyone else experience something similar?

    submitted by /u/mandrakesoupOP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment