• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Killing Floor How do I not be a burden with demo?

    Killing Floor How do I not be a burden with demo?


    How do I not be a burden with demo?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Ok so Im semi new to the game and I love playing demo. But after looking some stuff up I learned that explosions cause screen shake. Screen shake fucks everybody up on a team. How do I minimize this while still doing my job of killing zeds with explosive weakness like a fleshpound?

    submitted by /u/randowithaplano
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video of KF2 with RTX 3080 & 10700K Ultra Settings.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    New character ideas

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    I wish they would add more characters to the game.. I wouldn't mind playing as the trader sometime during boss rounds. Even if I'm a running and gunning Trader Pod with imaginary hands holding dual pistols.Fun is Fun

    submitted by /u/perzhaon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment