• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Killing Floor LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO LADS!!!

    Killing Floor LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO LADS!!!


    LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO LADS!!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Merry Christmas, everyone! Here are the Christmas zeds in KF1 and KF2. Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Miss the old Santa?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Looking for help (PS4) Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I am looking for a helping hand to complete two specific trophies and was wondering if anyone was available sometime in the next few days.

    The trophies are Hell on Earth (Win any match on Hell on Earth Difficulty) and VS Human Win (Win a VS Survival Match playing as the Humans).

    I've had this game on the back burner since 2017, and I just want to make another attempt at these final trophies.

    submitted by /u/YaBoyLuc
    [link] [comments]

    crash on headshot bug fixed

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I had this bug for a while, getting a crash on my first heashot with a gun, weapon bash doesn't make you crash, and I always had these very little lag spikes, but when I turned off Nvidia Flex and restarted the game, well you guessed it, I fixed it.

    submitted by /u/DiksForLyf
    [link] [comments]

    kf2/3 could really use a full size , non-sawed-off ak, and if it's locked behind a pay wall i'm cutting my balls off

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    we could also use a straight forward m4/ar15 platform rifle, no 9mm varmint, no underbarrel GL, maybe a sight like the m4 carbine from kf1

    submitted by /u/_Anarko_
    [link] [comments]

    Best medic loadout?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I like to heal all of my friends a lot but I also like to get damage. Any ideal loadout?

    submitted by /u/Calicomint72
    [link] [comments]

    My own Gingerfast artwork

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Help me please

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Hello my bois I am having a problem with kf1 I have bee playing for 50 hours now but no matter what difficulty map solo or multiplayer I cannot get my perks to level up

    submitted by /u/Aggressivedogpetter9
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get any info on what just happened?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Who wants to play on EGS? (kf2)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Hi there!, i really like this game but none of my friends play it anymore. I play on EGS which makes it even harder, i mean it is kind of difficult to add random people to your contact list. By the way, im not a native english speaker, i do speak spanish, so if you speak spanish or maybe you want to exchange languages, feel free to send me a dm with your EGS username ;)

    submitted by /u/Dazzling-Leopard
    [link] [comments]

    where should i play? epic or steam?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    i have the game on both

    submitted by /u/matemm
    [link] [comments]

    How to Nuke Stack as a Demo in Zed Time?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Have been level 25 Demo for some time and like to play in areas where zeds tend to stack up. There are often times other Demo's that will fly by in Zed time and absolutely annihilate everything with a tornado of 5 - 10 nukes going off at once while I get 2 - 3 off at best.

    I've seen many do it with the Default Demo Pistol, the Boomstick, etc. but have never in all my time figured out how to Nuke-Spam as efficiently without constantly reloading in Zed Time.

    If it matters - Perks are all L

    submitted by /u/Sir_FuckDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Krampus Treat Ticket Droprate Decreases?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Has anyone noticed getting a lot of Krampus tickets at the start of the event and now getting way less?

    I could get about 4 or 5 a day at the start but now I've got 3 in about 5 days. Same amount of time grinding.

    Is this the classic way to exploit addicts? Give them a free bag of heroin then start charging serious money if they want to keep receiving the product. Exchange money for time in this case.

    submitted by /u/Mockolad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment