• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Killing Floor Been trying to get this for ages, feelsgoodman.

    Killing Floor Been trying to get this for ages, feelsgoodman.


    Been trying to get this for ages, feelsgoodman.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Have you ever wondered what does the gingerfasts blade taste like? ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Out of season Halloween shitpost.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Cat

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    the "Beyond Horizon" skin's gold textures ar a million times better than vault-precious skins, there should be a visual update

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Any1 wanna play together ? Pc

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Tired of playing alone idc what to play

    submitted by /u/SaVaGe_02
    [link] [comments]

    killing floor 2 best demolitionist perks and weapons?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    killing floor 2 best demolitionist perks and weapons?

    submitted by /u/ReyCalabaza
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Cant play the game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:55 PM PST

    My Killing Floor 2 (bought on steam a few years back) keeps disconnecting. When i join a server sometimes I get disconencted with the message "Conenction Lost, Conenction to the host has been lost", once this happens i can never rejoin that server, ill always dc again adn again

    sometimes it just freezes and I see the wall or something. Sometimes I can join, but most of the time in few seconds I get disconnected without any error, but others see that my character died and I see zombies walkin in walls. A few of my friends just bought the game now, and some of them are having the same issues. I tried verifying game files on steam, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried deleting the files in my documents, I tried with new router, I tried reinstalling steam, I tried steam server browser ping/minute reducing to 250 from 5000, and none of the above worked for me or my friends who have the same issue. These were all the solutions I found on any forums and and they just dont work, and it seems like its a common bug. The game worked fine a few years back, having to go through 200 forum posts to play a game on steam in 2020 shouldnt be a thing...

    (Sometimes the game randomly allows me to play a few games in a row)
    PC: i5-6600k, R9 290, 24gb ddr4 ram, windows 10 64bit

    I would appreciate any help or advice u can give

    submitted by /u/Tigristen
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Discord Servers?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I wanna get back into playing KF2, but I would really like to have other people I know play. None of my friends play and it can get lonely and sort of boring playing these maps over and over with no teammates I really talk to. So, I thought maybe joining smaller Discord servers would be a nice way to meet other players?

    It'd mean a lot if anyone shared their KF2 servers :)

    submitted by /u/fishandhamsters
    [link] [comments]

    [PC/STEAM] Serious Lag/Rubber banding Issue? Teleporting?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Hi, I recently purchased KF2 for my PC after not having one for the longest time. I've been having this issue where my game is basically unplayable in multiplayer. In single player, I have no issues at all. In multiplayer, however, I have the worst teleporting, rubber banding type lag I have ever seen. I'm constantly teleporting forward to the point where it's unplayable for me. The random intervals that this pops up with really gives me no hints as to what the problem is. I've looked all over and found similar posts on the Steam forums with various solutions like using an ethernet cable instead of wifi (I tried this), verifying your files (tried), reinstalling KF2 on my main hard drive (tried). Some people mentioned packet loss as the issue but I haven't seen any evidence of that. My ping usually stays between 20 -25 ms. If anyone has any idea on what to do, I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/HouseholdHeretic
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 is ruined by the Matriarch

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    90% of the time I fight her my team wipes. She shows up at least 3-4x as often as any other boss. Her health pool is ridiculous and she can kill you in less than a second.

    Want to fight her on Elysium? Might as well quit the match because there literally isn't enough ammo spawns to kill her

    Why keep playing when the vast majority of my game time is wasted by a Matriarch wipe?

    Really wish this boss was nerfed.

    /Rant

    submitted by /u/RedUndead40
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment