• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Killing Floor I want a trench warfare map

    Killing Floor I want a trench warfare map


    I want a trench warfare map

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Zeds spawn in no-mans land,pill boxes,fox holes,the trader pod is in different parts of the map,

    submitted by /u/theautisticblackcel
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gunslinger setups?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    In your opinion what is the best gunslinger setups for the different types of game modes. Both perk and weapons?

    submitted by /u/Okaynow_THIS_is_epic
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium feels rushed?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I'm personally really enjoying Christmas Crackdown. Killing Floor is kinda a Christmas tradition for me as I purchased the original KF1 during a Steam Christmas sale and fell in love with it. The Christmas Zeds are as memorable as ever, the HRG Vampire provides Field Medic with a new playstyle that the class was sorely lacking, and I purchased the Frost Fang which feels very strong relative to its price and provides a lot of utility between freezing bullets and the powerful axe bayonet.

    But am I the only one who feels like Elysium seems very rushed? I mean let's get the obvious out of the way: this isn't a Christmas map. Like, at all. I mean half the maps are in the desert for gods sakes. But time and time again I found myself saying "this feels like a custom map" because... well, it is.

    There is very little narrative for the map or any connection for the different parts of the map. The main arena ends up feeling extremely cluttered as you activate more traps by going to the alternate arenas. And the alternate arenas aren't much better: the forest arena in particular (where you find the roses) is extremely cluttered and hard to navigate due to random fences and rock piles everywhere. Inversely the Void arena and Lorekeeper arena (or as I call it: the Doom Eternal arena) are all insanely open and are an absolute cakewalk to play on.

    I got all the "seasonal" objectives in the span of one 30 minute solo match, making this the shortest set of "seasonal" objectives yet. Elysium seems like a fun map to goof around on on occasion but I don't want this in standard map rotation. I don't want to be enjoying myself on regular maps just for some shmuck to vote for this map and send me to meme Wheel of Fortune map.

    Also there's no achievement for getting all the collectables? Like, in general? Did you forget to program it in, Twi?

    submitted by /u/TigerKirby215
    [link] [comments]

    If you could re-balance 2 skills, what would those be?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    By "rebalancing" i mean buffing them to be a viable alternative against their counterpart from same tier. For example ammo vest VS weapon harness, or massacre VS smash

    ideas on HOW to re-balance those are welcome as well

    submitted by /u/unnamedfc
    [link] [comments]

    I think this Scrake was trying to tell me something

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    [PC/Steam] Voice Send and Receive Volume Too Quiet

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Since this update I have been unable to hear players at normal volume. I have VOIP maxed out in-game and in Steam settings. I can very faintly hear people talking and see the icon for it but it's extremely quiet.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Vulcanator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment