• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Killing Floor Playing Commando be like

    Killing Floor Playing Commando be like


    Playing Commando be like

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:54 PM PST

    hell on earth trophy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    if anyone on ps4 is willing to lend me 20 minutes for some help with a hell on earth match tried soloing a 4 round earlier and died at boss so would be much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Weirdo6677
    [link] [comments]

    Regional prices for DLC weapons

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Looking for some good folks to play KF2 with on Steam and chat with on Discord

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I live in a small, dying town, so video games end up being more of a social outlet for me, esp since covid hit. I have a few friends I play games with on Steam, but not many have KF2. I think I am a decently-good player, and like chatting sometimes on discord while I play. I can PM my Steam ID if you enjoy the same. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chriswrightmusic
    [link] [comments]

    So, is there any way to 1v1 a boss if you aren't medic in a group if everyone else dies?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Tried about 30 times with commando and I just cant out heal the damage done before dying, my only wins are if the group stays alive, but usually it comes down to 1v1s and it just... doesn't seem possible.

    submitted by /u/Zanakii
    [link] [comments]

    Can't take screenshots or record screen in game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    So today I was playing some kf2 and I realized that whenever I take a screenshot using the impr pant petsis key or record the game using software programs like camstansia, filmora, etc the resulting picture file looks gray and there's a small rectangle in the corner that says Killing Floor 2 with the close button of Windows, the same thing when I record the game, the mp4 file shows my desktop and when I switch to kf2 it shows that gray screen but the sound is ok.

    This doesn't happen when I take a screenshot using the steam overlay, it shows the screenshot of the game in the local folder. This issue is only related to kf2, in CSGO, l4d2, Fortnite, etc I'm able to take screenshots or record the game without any problem.

    I uploaded the screenshot on imgur to show you guys how it looks like.

    https://i.imgur.com/cpq3odv.png

    I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Seaman159
    [link] [comments]

    The Firebug experience in Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    What I personally use for my weapons for each perk

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I usually play solo, so I use a mix of weapons that'll let me cover all corners and survive for as long as possible. Also I can't be bothered remembering names of weapons so I hope you all understand the names I give. I should also say that I play certain perks way more than others, and you might be able to tell which ones I play more. I wanna see what you all think of these weapon loadouts

    Berserker: Katana and EMP grenade assault rifle both upgraded until Im out of space

    Commando: Demo Assault Rifle (upgraded once) and Medic Grenade Assault Rifle (For healing myself purposes) but I sometimes swap the medic one for the Fn Fal

    Support (my main): M4 combat shotty and Dual Buckshots (cause I love the tactical reload for those) both upgraded to max + C4 (cause I have the space)

    Field Medic: SMG for trash, Railgun for bigger ones

    Firebug: Either Dragonsbreath (upgraded twice) or flamethrower, along with a helios rifle

    Demo: Demo Assault rifle (for trash) and RPG (for big zeds)

    Sharpshooter: .500 magnum (for better trash killing) and a railgun upgraded

    Gunslinger: Dual Desert Eagles (upgraded max) and Dual .500 magnums

    SWAT: P90 and HRG Nailgun SMG, both upgraded

    Survivalist: Demo Rifle (for trash) and M99 (that super heavy, super expensive sniper) for big zeds.

    submitted by /u/The99thCourier
    [link] [comments]

    Which perk to focus on after SS?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I have gotten into KF2 thanks to the free deal on EGS and have been loving it. My first perk of choice was SS which as I understand from reading around here is a 'precision' perk.

    What do you guys think I should focus on next to have more versatility in pub games?

    submitted by /u/OKGrappler
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Mk.42 weigh 7 units?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Been trying some different guns lately and this one has really grown on me. When upgraded it can actually take out scrakes fairly reliably. Only problem I have with it is its ridiculous weight and ammo pool.

    Why though? I get that it's competing with the AK and so it needs to be different in some way. But these differences feel contrived.

    submitted by /u/carbon_14c
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone fill me in on British jokes and insults translation?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I am deeply interested to learn more about them that were said in kf1

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    Headshot challenge weekly run

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    So before I get the "get gud" is there a specific map/class/load out that'll make it easier?

    I've been able to get to the boss a couple times with a lvl 21 medic that's mostly all perks on the right side with 3 SMGs and 2 pistols but seem to get wrecked at the boss. (king fleshpound seems impossible especially with multiple people)

    submitted by /u/bedaviso97
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to revert back to the original release build, or the gunslinger update?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I'd rather just play the game at that state than with all the junk they added after that. I don't find it fun anymore and I'm just wondering if I can roll back to that update and play it there. Either mods, mutators, or downloads. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tacosaurus73
    [link] [comments]

    Holding Out

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Hey guys! Just got back into KF2 after a long while and love to play casually with my friends.

    Other than the obvious Prison hold out spot on the tower staircase, what other maps have hold out spots with clear lanes? Not looking to break any records just enjoy easier game play to chat with buddies and mindlessly shoot zeds. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RenegadeDX23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment