• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Not enough RGB

    Killing Floor Not enough RGB


    Not enough RGB

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    My Halloween outfit from a few years ago, not perfect but it is a good first-time attempt at a cosplay (I'm the one in the middle.)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Killing Floor 3 is coming

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    When The Right Music Hits.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Collectibles in Map

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Should translate to unlocking items and things in the menu. Like rare clothes and accessories or whatever. I don't want them to change in game play necessarily, but just add a reason to hunt them while playing.

    submitted by /u/BadPalm5
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I bought the game on on ps4 and I entered the vault and now it just endlessly gives me crates, I don't want to be banned ive rebooted twice now :/ I've got 48 crates now in 3 min

    submitted by /u/L_U_D_W_I_G_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a high res picture of a scrake?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    ^ looking to add chainsaw boy to my sleeve and I'm having trouble finding a decent pose/image. If anybody could help me with that I'd greatly appreciate it :) I will post the pic on the sub once I get it done

    submitted by /u/Reasonable_Collar_91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment