• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Killing Floor Well, there goes whatever weapon/upgrade i wanted to buy.

    Killing Floor Well, there goes whatever weapon/upgrade i wanted to buy.


    Well, there goes whatever weapon/upgrade i wanted to buy.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Would you like to be part of an electrical circuit?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    The compound bow should explode

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    It feels like a decent weapon but even with the ice added to it I feel like it should explode to be a better weapon against bigger zeds

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    Can you save upgraded weapons in trader or you need do it every time you play?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    In killing floor 2 I´ve seen an options for upgrade weapons while you are in the trader, but you can´t save those upgrades?

    submitted by /u/turina3
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: is it possible to get a ski mask in 2020?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I have to write something here so yeah just the title. ty

    submitted by /u/UH-1Y-VENOM
    [link] [comments]

    Where did all the players go

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    When the event first launched there was no shortage of players but now it's like they're all gone

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Killing Bosses Solo

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    So I recently jumped into HoE solo, I handle it pretty well with my max level perks (GS/Commando) just up until the boss wave. Abomination, King Fleshpound and forgot the name of the big guy that cloacks and heals are pretty easy to handle. But the matriarch and hans volter seems nearly impossible for me to kill on solo.. Matriarch just shoots me with her big boom gun and gets my armor to nearly 0 in 1 hit, even if i try to run around walls to not let her shoot me she eventually manages to do it before i can kill her. Hans volter just has so many shields and i get them down but he is faster than me and I can't kite him so he simply rushes to me and melees me while i shoot and run untill eventually i lose my armor and die because he is faster and i cannot heal anymore or kill him before he kills me. What do i need to do in order to beat this two? They are way harder than the other bosses.

    submitted by /u/TomerDec
    [link] [comments]

    Getting disconnected from weekly lobbies?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Every time any of my friends or I try to join a lobby to do the weekly challenge, everyone gets booted at the start of the second round. We don't have this issue when we play any other game type, just the weekly. I know that the VIN servers are/have been an issue for a while, but this is happening on Tripwire Official servers too. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/itrelnet
    [link] [comments]

    Is the mine reconstructor the new healththrower?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I haven't seen any gameplay but from the weapon bio it seems like it's the ht but with more dmg. Is this the future for buff medic?

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss this opportunity??? I want to buy this on the ps4 but won’t give me the option and it just hit October so like what happened?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Most efficient way to farm tickets?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Anybody have a method? I'm not sure if just doing 4 waves is on easy or something is fast as I don't know the percentages that they drop

    submitted by /u/zingxang
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all the Halloween zed/enemy designs, what one do you like best?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Been curious after loving some of em

    submitted by /u/eboycvsual
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] looking for players on weekdays

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Mostly on during the week but work weekends. Decent with swat and support. Intermediate level player, steam: Cryotix64

    submitted by /u/Cryo644
    [link] [comments]

    cant switch to pistol with Y button glitch?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I play KF2 on xbox one x and its been a minute since i played so i hop on after prestige support for the third time and now i go into endless to level up and i cant switch to my pistol by pressing Y anymore. i have to go into weapon wheel and select it. it will switch to weapons i pick up but not my pistol.

    Does anyone know how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/OracleVex4545
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Sharpshooter

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I'm taking advantage of the extra xp and leveling everything. Figure if I get them to prestige 1 then keeping them later will ve easier even without 2x xp. Anyway, I have a couple questions:

    What is the optimal loudout and perks for SS?

    Should I be working more on headshots without Ironsights?

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Is anyone else's daily objectives keep on changing?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I'm a vet on xb1, but I also play on pc. I know all about the no xp glitch, but right now on pc, I'm still gaining xp, but my daily objectives keep changing every match. Is this a known issue or just me?

    submitted by /u/beetsbydrshrute
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    what perk should i go for next i just hit lvl 25 swat and don't feel like prestiging without trying a different perk

    submitted by /u/CasperTheBoredGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment