• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Why must armor be like toilet paper?

    Killing Floor Why must armor be like toilet paper?


    Why must armor be like toilet paper?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Play suicidal a lot it's not even worth getting it's literally toilet paper and why does the announcer constantly say to get it?

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm, Devil Kitten. Have you seen any other easter eggs referring to this?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Check this hidden message in the DARs body

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 montage I made because it seemed cool to make.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Missing inventory

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Missing inventory

    I downloaded the game recently and played for the first time. I had a gun skin and some skins for the robot character (ex. all gold and blood splatter skin and others). I played a game with my sister and the next game I noticed all the skins for the robot character were gone and he was just naked. I went to my inventory after and everything was gone. Can anyone help

    https://preview.redd.it/0esj23cat5p51.png?width=1679&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9ff53bbf5cf58a543344182a3de1483da28b3c3

    submitted by /u/aparris_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm a level 6 firebug and I cannot get past wave 30 on solo hell on earth endless. The random boss gets me every time. Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OwnageMcPwnage69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there currently a seasonal event for ps4?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I just found out there was double XP which apparently ended yesterday?

    submitted by /u/CradleOfCranch
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me i can't play online multiplayer on the epic games store version of killing floor 2

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    i got the game on the epic games store since it became free, a hotfix was realeased about this issue, but it still didn't work for me. i tried uninstalling and installing again and doing what the hotfix said me to do. still not works. what should i do now?

    submitted by /u/likikita
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for balancing crossperk-weapons.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I can't remember who it posted, but I saw on here some time ago the main-reason as to why crossperk-weapons are difficult to balance: Different perks get different damage-bonuses.
    For example:
    The FAL when used by a sharpshooter gets up to 25% (perk level) + 25% (Sniper) + 30% (Stability) + 0-50% (Rack 'em up) + 10% (Dead Eye) + 35% (Assassin), so 125%-175% if the bonuses are additive, not multiplicative.
    When used by a Commando, it gets 25% (perk-level) + 30% (Hollow Point Rounds) for a total of 55%.

    Of course then one has to factor in: How situational are the bonuses, how much does the weapon benefit from other bonuses of the class, how well does it fit into loadouts of the class, etc.

    So my idea, based on admittedly very limited knowledge about the engine:
    Is it possible to make a cross-perk weapon into two different weapons/entities with the exact same model, animations, skins, and sounds, slightly adjust the stats to make it more viable or less OP for one class or the other, and let each class access only "their" version of the gun?
    For example:
    To make the Demo-version of the Pulverizer more viable it can be made to block more damage when blocking and parrying, but the Zerk-version of the weapon stays the same.
    Or the recoil for the SWAT-Thompson is decreased, while it stays the same for the Commando-Thompson.

    The game already knows which weapons belong to which class (e.g. AR-15 doesn't benefit from any Firebug-perks), so it should be possible to make two versions of the same gun and have one only benefit from one classes perk, and the other only from the other.

    That way each cross-perk weapon can be fine-tuned to fit each class, and the developers wouldn't need to fear that fixing one thing for that class would break the balance for the other one.

    submitted by /u/RoughShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Disable cursor lock on a dual-monitor setup?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Is there any way to do this? I like to move my mouse between game and my second screen. I am on borderless

    submitted by /u/Brandlil
    [link] [comments]

    The hardest map to beat in KF2?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    It can be applied for Survival / Objective mode or both.

    I don't play KF2 regularly compared to KF1, thus I can't think one as I'm probably biased on the ones that I don't play much compared to the ones that were present during Early access days (e.g Burning Paris, Outpost)

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server issue - "Other platform player"??

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Got it thru epic, crashes instantly

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I played this when it was on a free weekend on steam and it ran fine but when i got it later thru epic it doesnt even boot up to the menu.

    submitted by /u/DANKDJP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment