• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Killing Floor Well this happened

    Killing Floor Well this happened


    Well this happened

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Haha, silly old Firebugs and Demos, am i right guys? (Sweats in Firebug and Demo Main)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm sure most people here have seen this happen already but I wanted to post my own experience

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I can’t level anything up

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I feel like I tried everything. I tried deleting the game, I've tried closing and reopening the game. When I tried to look up the problem all that came up was a infinite xp glitch. Does anyone have any more ideas on what to try?

    submitted by /u/whywontyouletmeusemy
    [link] [comments]

    [XBox] Game isn’t tracking XP again

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Xbox players, it looks as if the bug from several months ago is back.

    Verify your XP numbers at the end of a match and see if it remains the same when you move on to the next. Daily objectives aren't completable as well for me, they don't seem to stick at the end of the match. This was verified by looking at a few twitch streams, so I am pretty certain it wasn't just me.

    Spare a thought for those dudes I saw playing on endless mode at wave 50 something ...

    The last time this happened, Tripwire fixed the problem within 24 hours so keep your fingers crossed!

    As far as I can tell, PC and PS4 players aren't affected.

    submitted by /u/borazine
    [link] [comments]

    No Longer getting XP on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I finally got back into the game after a long time off and for a while things where great. But today me and my friends have just stopped getting XP. Is there anything we can do?

    (I've restarted my xbox and game to no effect)

    submitted by /u/MC_Gulag
    [link] [comments]

    Dosh?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    So how exactly are we getting paid for killing Zeds? Is it one of those things that is ever explained or is it just open to whatever?

    submitted by /u/MangoBladeMasterBall
    [link] [comments]

    Is this considered good or has not many played it?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else's game crashing on PC?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    My game just crashed 3 times in a row, with about 5-10 minutes of gameplay in between. I don't have any issues with any other software on my PC.

    Anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/BigDogAlex
    [link] [comments]

    It's Halloween but I have Christmas Skins?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So I've gotten back into the game after a while, and I remember for a number of events before today, I've had Christmas skins stuck on and I can't get rid of them. I've reinstalled and such but still dealing with Elves in the height of summer.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Praetor___
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experience this?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    So this has been happening from time to time, people are talking but there is no icon on the left identifying who it is or even if its from KF2.

    The First time it happened someone coughed really loudly (not this game it happened a day or two earlier) and I thought I had joined a discord voice chat by accident. Anyone else experience this? And is it fixable somehow?

    https://reddit.com/link/ilq8az/video/nyodz41ljwk51/player

    submitted by /u/RampantMystic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment