• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Killing Floor Thanks, TP?

    Killing Floor Thanks, TP?


    Thanks, TP?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    :)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one who noticed this

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    What would you guys call the “default” map in killing floor 2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Like, a map that just screams "Killing Floor 2" louder than ten sirens at once. I want to pick the most default map possible to start off my mission chains from now on

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    PING PROBLEM ! OH MY GOD

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I play this game on daily basis and i love it. But there is one huge problem for me that started to happen 3 days ago. PING. I was playing at 60 ping and even 90 ping not using the server browser. But now even when i use the server browser and find the 70-90 ping servers i still get 260 and 500 ping constantly. What am i supposed to do?!?!

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Redirect for 3rd Party Custom Maps on Server

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I have recently gotten Killing Floor 2 through epic games and setup a server for my friends and I, and I've gotten it to work perfectly! (let me know if you have any questions about server setup)

    Now I am trying to add some custom maps to the server, but I'd like to use a redirect method so anyone that joins will automatically download the maps. As seen here, the past method for redirect (using the http://skillzservers.com/kf2-redirect/ link) is not working anymore, and because this isn't through steam, I don't think I can use the steam workshop. I'm not too familiar with how a redirect server would work or what options might be.

    Does anybody have a successful redirect server setup, or might be able to lend some advice?

    submitted by /u/jjnether
    [link] [comments]

    Wich game do you think is harder on HoE?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    vault crates appearing in mass in my inventory?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    i used to play this game for about 300hrs or something and then i took a break from it for a long while,now since its free i figure i could give it another go and since ive been playing again ive been finding vault crates appearing in sets of 11 crates at once in my inventory, what did i miss? i also believe ive got a few event weapon skins that i missed during the break like that space kriss skin or something

    submitted by /u/yggo458
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 have cartoon art style like fortnite ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why everyone saying that KF2 have cartoon art style like fortnite ?

    submitted by /u/-Reusko-
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it take so long to open crates and use materials

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Like I have 437 of the crafting material and I don't even want to go through all of it because it takes a full minute to even do one

    submitted by /u/Bsmith117810
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how can I get Mrs. Foster?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I'm new in game and I've seen someone who plays as Mrs. Foster and I like her but don't know how to get her pls help.

    submitted by /u/Brawnydts
    [link] [comments]

    Prestiging, is it worth it?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    What do you guys think? Personally I don't see a point unless it's just for status.

    submitted by /u/Taftist
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a EPIC KF2 client download a SERVER workshop mutator?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I want to play with my friends, a group of more than 6 and I'm hosting a server, I managed to get it up and running, and for those of us who had the game (from steam) before this wave of new players (from epic), we can connect to my server no issue, workshop items download automatically, for those that it didn't download automatically we just had them subscribe to the workshop items themselves and they can connect.

    However, none of the EPIC "clients" can connect to the server, and also I don't know how to have them add the workshop items manually (the workshop items are just +6 players and lvl 25 all perks)

    Any help what to do?

    I was thinking maybe sending the .u files to the EPIC clients and have them paste it where it's needed (that brewedPC) but I don't have the game from epic myself so I don't know where it is located so I can instruct them. Where i can paste the mutator files on these epic clients and see if it fixes it? What other workarounds (maybe an additional line in the .ini files can have them auto download?)

    For reference I have already added the following lines to the respective .ini files (these are example code, I added them with the correct workshop IDs for the mutators I'm trying to include)

    PCServer-KFEngine.ini, under [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver], add DownloadManagers=OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.SteamWorkshopDownload so people can actually download maps. In the same ini, under [OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks], add ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=WorkshopIDhere eg. ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=1208883070 (optionally, you can add // comments after it, that way you yourself know what map or item it is) 
    submitted by /u/sasquish
    [link] [comments]

    New player, lost everything in my inventory.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I got the game for free on egs a little while ago. When I started the game up today, my inventory was completely gone. I tried closing the game and reopening it, nothing. I did it again and now even the stuff i have on my characters is gone, just the defaults remain. Even the classic armor that you start the game off with for DAR is gone. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/bell_toad_satiric
    [link] [comments]

    New to Killing Floor; play order?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I recently got Killing Floor 2 for free through Epic Games and I'm wondering if it's really necessary, lore/story wise to play the first before the second. I'm aware that with a name like Killing Floor, story likely takes a backseat to gameplay, but I want to know if I'm wrong. I couldn't find the answer anywhere so I need some help.

    submitted by /u/Tarbowarden
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 (Steam) on sale for $10 - 12 hours left.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    How can I add EGS user to my steam friends list?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    We have both linked our accounts and unable to figure out how to add or play with eachother.

    I would greatly appreciate some insight.

    submitted by /u/maddenefex
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone give me a default map list in the KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\PCServer-KFGame.ini folder?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Could anyone give me a default map list in the KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\PCServer-KFGame.ini folder?

    I've changed my list to try out the objective mode but it seems that didn't work so if anyone could give me a copy of their file's map list that'd be great

    (Screenshot of the line i need copied here)

    https://preview.redd.it/aozysrw679b51.png?width=1741&format=png&auto=webp&s=4f50e1c3c0ccfeb2d0cb92ac180de87eff2f2867

    submitted by /u/Ferret_McPolecat
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still active on ps4?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Im gonna replay this game and was wondering if its still active.

    submitted by /u/-_Templar_-
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the Zweihander?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I got the game free from Epic Games store and I saw you need Chivalry to get it but Epic doesn't have it in their store.

    Even if it did, I don't think it'd give me the sword. Is there any way to obtain it from the epic games launcher?

    submitted by /u/I_LOVE_HONOKA_CHAN
    [link] [comments]

    Where to download the Hotfix for epic games version?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Currently looking through tripwires forums and I must be blind because I can't find it. Would someone be able send me a link to it?

    submitted by /u/CurlyMcSwirls
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Going Free on Epic Was A Mistake

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    All the Fortnite 10 year olds are now populating PUBLIC servers and kicking people out like they own it. Joined an empty server, had 4 randoms, 3 readied up, kicked the 4th random, and proceeded to try and kick me. Keep it mind it was not HOE or suicidal, it was a normal difficulty server. Thanks for listening to me talk to myself. :)

    submitted by /u/Proof-Sensitive
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    So, I've been playing the EGS version of the game, and I have had a recurrent issue, that I don't know if it's a known bug or not:

    Whenever I'm in a match, the game sort of "disconnects" just as the last round is about to start. Basically, the game still runs, but all the zeds just walk in a straight line, I can't harm them, and the players keep moving in the last direction they were moving until they hit a wall. This has happened in almost all the games I've been trying to play in survival.

    Is this a known bug, or is it a new bug/connectivity issue I should report? Also, topic aside, I can't believe the game is having so many issues despite how long it's been out. No other online games give me as much trouble as this game has been giving me, not even the first game.

    submitted by /u/snipercat94
    [link] [comments]

    No teammates in my matches (epic store)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Everytime i search for a match, i end up in a match by myself with no other players. I have deleted the logs and it seemed to work for a while before it ultimately went back to same as usual. Does anyone else have this issue and can help me resolve it?

    submitted by /u/uglythingss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment