• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Killing Floor My life is ruined

    Killing Floor My life is ruined


    My life is ruined

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Goals this event

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Abomination needs to be buffed.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Fartboss is such a joke. Any competent team can kill him in a minute or two on suicidal, I'm sure its similar with HoE. He desperately needs to be buffed.

    I think adding some bloat spawns might be a simple way to buff him a bit. Say two or three bloats per player spawn whenever Fartboss loses a piece of armor. They would help block off lanes making the farts harder to avoid, and could be deadly themselves if someone doesn't headshot them immediately.

    He really needs something because he is too easy to be fun in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    Is Desolation worth playing after you beat the challenges?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Asking as a fan of the monkey computer

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Bloat Backpack When?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Tips?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I've wanted KF2 since I discovered it, now that it's becoming free on epic, I'm gonna play it. Does anyone have any tips on how to be good at the game and is the gameplay similar to L4D? (Sorry if that triggered anyone.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Unknown101
    [link] [comments]

    Perk builds for every perk in KF2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Looking for guides / tips for perk loads outs and builds in KF2. I've gotten each perk to at least 10 once, some have been prestiged.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Does killing floor have any demo out there?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I have 3,87 and I dont know if I should buy kf 1 or some other games. Is there any way where I can play a demo version of the game? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ideateprocyon7
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy killing floor 1 or 2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Hello! I have no idea which one is better and I have a cart full of games, but killing floor 1 complete edition is pricy as hell. I'm wondering if the complete edition is worth it, or if i should just get the sequel. I'd love it if you commented as to why you voted for what you did.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Foxx
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Friday

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "Feature Friday" is a thread for posting clips or youtube videos/channels, Twitch streams, and other media.

    Feel free to: * Post videos/streams (Your own or someone else's). * To ask for feedback on videos you're making * To post clips/channels * Post something you liked for that you feel might help someone else like a guide. * Discuss the potsed media.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • Self promotion will be allowed here and only in this thread on this subreddit.

    • The Begging/Marketing rules still applies. Don't post in this thread to ask for gifts, sales, tips, whatever.

    • Content needs to be Killing Floor related.

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Will killing floor 2 be playable with steam from epic

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    my friends own the game on steam I'm waiting for it to go free on epic games. can I still play with my friends who are on steam even though I'm on epic?

    submitted by /u/RadicalBeast_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment