• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Killing Floor Make health bars disappear when I aim (unless I’m medic) or make them scale with distance to player.

    Killing Floor Make health bars disappear when I aim (unless I’m medic) or make them scale with distance to player.


    Make health bars disappear when I aim (unless I’m medic) or make them scale with distance to player.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Or make it an option. It's annoying trying to aim as sharpshooter when two teammates are in front and to the side of you, because no matter how far away they are the health bar stays the same size.

    I swear it used to be different and much better but I can't remember what/when it changed.

    submitted by /u/BlueCommieSpehsFish
    [link] [comments]

    Health Bar transparency / translucency

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    How about making Health Bars semi-invisible, with a slider in Options/Gameplay?

    The other idea about scaling is good, too.

    Alternately, the ability to toggle the Health Bars on/off with a KeyBind.

    submitted by /u/Community_TV
    [link] [comments]

    After nvidia optimisation (i did not do that, it was and is turned off ) kf2 ( and rs2) gives me bugsplat after trying to launch and crashes steam

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    After nvidia optimisation (i did not do that, it was and is turned off, it "optimized" all my games, like gta5 with ULTRA grass and water ) kf2 ( and rs2) gives me bugsplat after trying to launch and crashes steam( rs2 just freezes and no bugsplat/steam crash and nvidia doesn't see rs2) others games works

    what i tried: 1. fully reinstall kf2 (with deleted folders) ,deleted only doc/mygames/kf2 folder - didn't help 2. reinstall nvidia driver in case this was the problem - didn't help

    i'm no going to reinstall steam/windows to fix it

    submitted by /u/OrangeFox91
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun/favorite loadouts you like to run for some classes?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    For me I love running 4 sets of dual wield pistols with survivalist

    submitted by /u/JoJosOddQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mrs. Foster have her own Vosh cosmetics?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I know Mr. Foster had a Vosh mask and suit, but does Mrs. Foster also have a Vosh mask and suit? Or no? And if she does, can you unlock it in the Vault without having purchased her? I'm pretty sure that happens with some characters, that you can get their Vosh stuff without unlocking them...

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Cant pick the doshes littered on that area pls help

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Cant pick the doshes littered on that area pls help

    It seems the clipping blocks me from getting the money thrown to that unreachable space.

    for a moment pls dont throw money there till this thread made it to the devs and fix it lul.

    you all are ok to repost this to official twi forums even without credit

    https://preview.redd.it/42vjnil2x1951.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1c5a1ce1e6ec7191063d67a9a6da3d96731010a7

    submitted by /u/miekuah
    [link] [comments]

    [need advice] recommend me a tweak for shadow settings

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    i need a tweak that is draw shadows in longer distance like it never fades from far but it have pretty low resolution shadows.

    already tried it by myself but it doesnt fit to what i expect

    Your future help will be appreciated

    and if you ever askin what my spec, my spec is Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 520.

    submitted by /u/miekuah
    [link] [comments]

    Very appropriate showcase with the gold theme I thought I can keep forever.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Which boss battle has the best music in KF2?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I personally dig the Abomination's the most

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bigtallB0AH
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to see what's inside the crates in the store???

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I'm not seeing any descriptions or nothing?

    submitted by /u/gimpy_72
    [link] [comments]

    Zed Chronicles?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys so remember how call of duty black ops 3 (Sorry my lord) released a dlc called zombie chronicles where they released old maps and remastered them? Well would happen if they did that for Killing floor 2? (also i can't decide this being either a ACTUAL dlc pack, Kind of like a descent map where you go down to the most popular areas of each or a big update? ( which they could do since instead of designing a brand new map they just have to make already existing ones look better. )

    Well how much maps would you want to be remastered and which ones? ( I would remake 5 maps ( Hell, ( since what they did with Nightmare looks soo cool so making that with hell would be sick! ) Hell ride, ( I have a idea for this map in my last post (https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/hl0kpt/map_ideas/) Offices, ( to make it feel nostalgic for me ) Bedlam, ( someone is trying to remake it anyways so check that out and it would be like " hey hey hey remember cod they use to do this!") and Ice Breaker ( since we don't have a map set on a boat yet ) Also honourable mention is West London (Since that was teased at the end of perilous plunder.) Edit: And Wyre Forest ( thanks TS2 From discord) Edit 2 But it might be too similar to black forest but...

    submitted by /u/Garlic_Shan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment