• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Killing Floor I was playing some matches, since I heard that the servers from EGS were solved. And I thought it cant be any bug since it has 10 years or more of developement, but I was wrong. The Abomination spawned in the other part and after came to us and idk how but it bugged right here. Still I love the game

    Killing Floor I was playing some matches, since I heard that the servers from EGS were solved. And I thought it cant be any bug since it has 10 years or more of developement, but I was wrong. The Abomination spawned in the other part and after came to us and idk how but it bugged right here. Still I love the game


    I was playing some matches, since I heard that the servers from EGS were solved. And I thought it cant be any bug since it has 10 years or more of developement, but I was wrong. The Abomination spawned in the other part and after came to us and idk how but it bugged right here. Still I love the game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    What's with the upvotes in this sub?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    This sub has 50k followers and yet not a single post has breached 1k upvotes. Are people battle hardened from the horrors of kf causing them not to upvote or something?

    Edit: there are apparently a couple of memes that has breached 1k but it's still weird how little upvotes there are

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    If I light a zed on fire with my weapon, what does a Molotov cocktail do/a couple related questions about burning?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    From what I found googling, the DOT damage resets based on the last thing that damaged them. So to me that means that if I'm doing 15 DOT over 10 seconds (I'm making these numbers up) and someone else hits the zed while it's burning with 20 over 10 seconds, the zed will burn for 20 over 10. Same if you switch that around, the zed will burn at 15 for 10 seconds because that was the last source of burning. Is this correct or does the higher damage supersede the lower so if a zed is burning for 20 DOT over 10 seconds and I hit it for 15 DOT over 10 will it burn for 20 or 15? How do molotov cocktails come into play. Is it the same way where if the cocktail does 30 DOT over 10 seconds the last source of burning takes over essentially making the cocktail redundant? Lastly is it true that the different sources of burning stack? Such as direct burning while standing on top of fire or burning from a flamethrower while I throw a molotov cocktail at it.

    submitted by /u/Stoic_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Long time ago I made a horzine elite texture, what you think?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    When you play with noobs in suicidal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Which version do you listen to?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Edit: I'm surprised at how divided the community is about it. I expected a one sided poll

    Edit 2: Nvm people have started getting online apparently

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 (Epic Games): Creating a Server - Helpful Resources and Notes

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Over the past week, I've learned much of how to create and manage a server using the epic games version of the game. I figured I would just attach some resources and notes that were helpful for me. Hope this helps somebody, and let me know if you have any questions!

    Links:

    Short Reddit Guide

    Extensive Steam Guide

    Extensive Official Guide)

    Notes:

    - After downloading KF2 on Epic Games for the first time, you can just run "KF2Server.bat" inside the install directory to automatically setup the server (you don't have to use steamCMD)

    - If you want to use webadmin, Epic Games didn't include a folder necessary; check this post

    - If you want to implement custom maps into your server, check this post for help to get it to work

    submitted by /u/jjnether
    [link] [comments]

    Make fleshpounds and scrakes stronger on singleplayer mode

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Even in HoE fleshpounds and scrakes are a joke in solo.
    They deal quite the damage, but it's so easy to kill them is ridiculous.

    Spin-to-win gorefiends are much more dangerous than a fleshpound that attacks every 10 seconds but only takes 5 seconds to kill.

    And I'm not even that good in the game.
    It takes me (survivalist) 6 kaboomstick shots to kill a fleshpound, which are 3 shots in alt-fire. And scrakes are even weaker.

    submitted by /u/WaifuLordGary
    [link] [comments]

    Server needs to be updated to latest version?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Server needs to be updated to latest version?

    Just started playing KF2 and tried joiniing some servers with custom maps but I can't connect, saying the server needs to be updated, however there are people playing in the server.

    Do I need to download the custom maps like in KF1 or is there something wrong on my end?

    Many thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/aheb0evdamb51.png?width=1779&format=png&auto=webp&s=03079e8f7854848e293e9e3ba483f40364136910

    submitted by /u/PepeLeePew
    [link] [comments]

    it seems to be that there is really something wrong with spawns

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I don't know about the multiplayer, but after going into a single player game, no matter what map I play

    Zeds spawn not only rarely, but are initially motionless.

    submitted by /u/YexelNilon
    [link] [comments]

    Oisten Jägerhorn?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    So i have read you need to like the steam community page to get Oisten Jägerhorn but i got this game on epic for free so how can i unlock him,anybody know?

    submitted by /u/Vutrorad
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions..

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Is the Epic version still broken? Or is it because I am trying to play in Australia?

    submitted by /u/Scarok
    [link] [comments]

    Does head shooting bosses in KF2 do more damage?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Just wondering about the effectiveness of this especially when fighting Patriarch. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/RiceHer0z
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best skills for Firebug?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Flamethrower only.

    submitted by /u/StinkendeTeringAap
    [link] [comments]

    Demzerker Survivalist Combo and what are your Survivalist loadouts.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I have recently tried some survivalist for some soloing, and now i see it is great for mixing perks.

    I currently have one in progress which is Demolitionist + Berserker (Demzerker) Combo. I have played this a few times on solo and about now 3 to 4 times on public matches (hard difficulty though). So i thought it would be good to share this and see other people try to use it. If you have any tips or other strategies you want to share please let me know to improve this combo. I will credit your notes into the document.
    Here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNUt4EdoMOCcf3APv4JMUc2IsgQ_1NgCQVEtEm5dZwg/edit?usp=sharing

    I want to end this by asking if you have a combo of your own and if you wish to share.

    submitted by /u/MajiDel
    [link] [comments]

    Guide and Review for the G18 and Riot Shield

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    If you were thinking about buying the G18 and Riot Shield, I made a video to go over what you're getting yourself into and how to use it effectively.

    https://youtu.be/S-S1dgrXpwkYouTube

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Uppgrading medic guns

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Is there any benefit from uppgrading the smg or t3 rifle for the medic other than dmg? I feel like it would make sense if the syringe recharge speed is also boosted by uppgrading.

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Full game failing to exist?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Sorry if title doesn't make a lot of sense, Im drunk and pissed because I want to play killing floor 2. I have it on steam, I go to launch it as usual and it updates. Which is cool so I let it. It gets stuck at validating for literal hours.

    I try
    * Verifying game cache (no issues)
    *Trying steam beta
    *restarting steam as admin
    *restarting pc many times
    *reinstalling the literal entire game out of frustration
    *got up and played cards with family for hours to see if it just needed time
    *I tried more things but tbh I didn't make a bloody list of this, I just did a bunch of stuff suggested all over the internet.

    THEN I thought fuck it, let's just browse the local files and see if I can launch via the .exe. And in the local files the ONLY filepath which exists is G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Binaries\Win64 which leads to a 2kb file called balance_tweaks.bin. There's nothing else, in the entire folder. What?
    Steam says it's downloaded the whole game where tf is it.

    Sorry just trying to play this game with friends who got it on EGS for free, might just say fuck the progress and download it there myself tbh.

    submitted by /u/MorningStaa
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing significantly more crashes on launch than before the update on steam version?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    It seems each patch theyve done since the perilous plunder even has just broken the game more than it's fixed previous things they broke

    submitted by /u/bort_trob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment