• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Killing Floor By far my most proud moment with this game. PS Gold expired Monday so I had to do this all by myself

    Killing Floor By far my most proud moment with this game. PS Gold expired Monday so I had to do this all by myself


    By far my most proud moment with this game. PS Gold expired Monday so I had to do this all by myself

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I wish more people would be medics

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    So I love how no one wants to be one on suicidal so I decided to see what hard looks like and immediately found TWO medics!

    Really? Maybe people have maxed out already but it completely sucks having everyone die.

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    I love the smell of burning trash zed in the morning

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I have no word

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I played this game a while back and took a break from it. But I'm not absolutely amazed that this game has 20k playerbase now. When I left, it would be lucky to hit 3k. Anyone knows what have they added since a year ago for this to happen?

    submitted by /u/DefiantQuiet
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while. Can someone give me a rundown of where the game is at?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    It's probably been a year and a half or slightly longer. While I do look up on it, and I see lots of content added. This sort of thing is not conclusive. What's the top down perspective right now for perks and meta? Whats the balance of the weapons like? What kind of large gameplay changes have they made that are for better or worse?

    From my perspective the bad things were, in general that weapon upgrade system complicated their balancing and just made it harder to fine tune everything. RNG factor was dumb. You shouldn't be penalized by roll of the dice for which fleshpound comes out raged.

    How much did takedowns change? Which weapons are go to for which perk now? How much has changed since? Did they do anything to overall difficulty? I don't want to go into randoms vs. premade setup since that's a huge can of worms. Difficulty of me teaming up with couple people I know and can play well is night and day from queuing up with randoms.

    Difficulty I care about is HoE or worse (modded or not). I do not care for anything lower. In some respects game was stupid easy, and then in others the game was unfairly difficult. How much has changed in overall respect? Have bosses been changed for the better? Or are the still a dps chore after a long game?

    I mean sure I can go look at the numbers and take a week to sort this out, but I find it more fun to discuss and see outside perspective.

    submitted by /u/mmSNAKE
    [link] [comments]

    Killing floor 2 problems

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I keep getting so many problems and have wasted 60min to try 2 get in into the game itself. It either black screens, crashes steam, doesn't appear at the taskbar. That a game with so many players has so many bugs is actually hideous.

    submitted by /u/feferinoo
    [link] [comments]

    9mm Pistol [Default Secondary] is there a Vosh Precious skin for it?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Cause I have almost every weapon except that one Vosh.

    submitted by /u/SneakyTrigger
    [link] [comments]

    The ion thruster is op

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm level 21 berserker and it saved my ass when everyone died on monster ball and I kept getting cornered. That special attack is really nice to.

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Friday - 6/5/20

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "Feature Friday" is a thread for posting clips or youtube videos/channels, Twitch streams, and other media.

    Feel free to: * Post videos/streams (Your own or someone else's). * To ask for feedback on videos you're making * To post clips/channels * Post something you liked for that you feel might help someone else like a guide. * Discuss the potsed media.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • Self promotion will be allowed here and only in this thread on this subreddit.

    • The Begging/Marketing rules still applies. Don't post in this thread to ask for gifts, sales, tips, whatever.

    • Content needs to be Killing Floor related.

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Being kicked

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Why tf is it possible to start a lobby make it round 8/10 then 3 join and are able to kick you. Wtf

    submitted by /u/nocturnalnico
    [link] [comments]

    Is the M99 considered good currently?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Hey Newbie sharpshooter here,I'm loving the game,usually before the boss wave I sell everything and buy the M99 and the magnun500,is this considered good or stupid?the bosses seem to be easy on solo with that monster rifle (I've played mostly hard for now),is this even considered cheesing?also if you use the reload speed perk it seems even faster than waiting to charge railgun shots

    submitted by /u/Falco_SleepsAllDay
    [link] [comments]

    style points ??

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Anybody know if Badass Santa has a precious Vault outfit?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I just want to know before I put hope into eventually getting it

    submitted by /u/CriticalUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Constant fps drops

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Never had issues running this game until now. I just recently set up my own private server, and its working fine. But now, even in offline single players, my games fps drops dramatically every 1 second on the dot. Doesn't matter whats going on in the game, or whats on screen. Over a period of 1 second, i go from 60fps, to around 13, then immediately back to 60. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and ive tried deleting the config folder, but nothing so far. Im not even sure its related to setting up a server.

    submitted by /u/Frayjais
    [link] [comments]

    PS4, turning is bugged?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Just re-dowloaded kf2 after not playing for about two years. The new maps and weapons have me thrilled to get back into it. However, when I turn left it is super buggy. It either is very slow or normal speed, while the right it always normal speed. Found some older threads but with no fixes mentioned. It's not the controller, it works fine in other games. Multiple restarts also hasn't helped. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Futuremlb
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting issue

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues staying connected to lobby's? I can join or make a game and then within a minute it lags out and kicks me. I dont have this issue with any other game I play. I really want to play the event but I cant even play a game offline without getting booted. Plus, I just want to play

    submitted by /u/HaZyN3V3RM0R3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment