• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Killing Floor First impressions of kf2 without sight

    Killing Floor First impressions of kf2 without sight


    First impressions of kf2 without sight

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I just got finished trying kf2 literally blind, needed a good amount of help from certain people in my chat. But in the end I was able to go through the basic training and start a solo match on farmhouse and didn't do too bad.

    there are a couple things that would be very helpful for blind individuals looking to get into the game, and especially because the gaming industry is seeing a bit of a shift on incorporating accessibility features for disabled groups it would be nice if this game Incorporated some features.

    this is less of a accessibility feature and more of a quality-of-life one I suppose but is there any chance of getting a vertical sensitivity slider? The real accessibility feature I can think of immediately is having a sound indicator to accompany the visual indicator for finding the traitor.

    the sound engine didn't seem bad at all, I could identify when I hit my targets and when I missed, also, is there any way to set a map and just keep playing the same map over and over again or are you constantly having to vote for other maps? it would be nice to pick single map and get good at it before moving on to another one.

    your character offered some nice dialogue depending on the situation, no ammo, spotting enemies, calling out specific enemy types if I remember correctly. remind me of the way the Diablo characters offer dialogue based on the situation.

    at this point I think I'm going to attempt creating a open session or joining one in progress and see what happens. Most likely I'm going to die and people are going to get annoyed but I'm willing to give it a shot.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    What is meta?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I have seen a few mentions of meta perk choices, but I'd like to ask about specifics. I wasn't worried about it so much on hard, but I am stepping up to suicidal, and would like that extra edge. What are the best perks for solo as each class? What about with a team?

    I'm not as worried about meta weapons, because I like to use my own loadouts, but if a certain perk set relies on certain weapons feel free to mention

    EDIT: To clarify, I mean the skill trees in each perk. For example, I know Medic should use the right side for solo, and the left side for team play.

    submitted by /u/EdmonCaradoc
    [link] [comments]

    Headshot only mod?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Is there any way for me to play a solo game where only headshots do damage ? I've been playing corridor but that's a but too lined up for me.

    submitted by /u/Yonipjpa
    [link] [comments]

    Next sale on Xbox?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Anyone remember if there were any sales for KF2 on Xbox around Memorial Day last year?

    submitted by /u/zhaolander
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Friends - Show more game meta information

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    This request is in regards to the Steam Friends framework to include more meta information. Consider the player who has multiple Steam friends with the game who wants to know which wave, difficulty, and mode they're playing on at any given moment. Without even having the game running, it would be awesome to know this information as we all have our difficulty/mode preferences. As a bonus even include the map name, but I think the other parts are most essential.

    Other indie games use this Steam feature all the time. Slay the Spire and Hammerwatch for instance. Thanks for consideration.

    Example of what Steam Friends list looks like.

    Right now:

    <user name>

    Killing Floor 2

    Proposed:

    <user name>

    Killing Floor 2

    4/7 Survival (Suicidal)

    submitted by /u/relxp
    [link] [comments]

    Are the bloats in killing floor 1 and 2 a reference to the bloated butchers from BLOOD (old build engine game)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Ive been playing through blood recently and ive found very many similarities between the bloated butchers and the bloats, 1: both share the same or simillar head shape, 2: both use vomit attacks

    3: both use butcher knives.

    4: both have a simillar stain dripping down their chin onto their chest.

    id love to hear what you guys think or a fact check if im wrong, but i just thought this was interesting and wanted to share

    submitted by /u/BODYWEIGHT_BUILDER
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Crates Still Broken? (PS4)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I got a couple of my friends into the game so I picked it up again and I still haven't received any crates I've earned, nor did I ever receive the compensation crates. I looked up a support site and submitted a ticket as well, but this was a few days ago and I never heard back.

    submitted by /u/ah_nameless
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna join me

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Hello fello zed slayers i have been wanting to play online but dont have friends that play im on PS4 and my gamer tag is deadashezx_x787 add me as a friend and we can play

    submitted by /u/arealpotatoboi
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the overall most overpowered gun?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I've been playing medic for my team, and I was wondering, overall what's the best gun? I currently save up and get the Kriss Vector, but what's the best?

    submitted by /u/lolothebeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment