• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Killing Floor killing floor 2 not launching on my brand new rig :(

    Killing Floor killing floor 2 not launching on my brand new rig :(


    killing floor 2 not launching on my brand new rig :(

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    rx 580 8gb / ryzen 5 2600x

    On my brother's old rig it starts up just fine but on my new one that I put together 2 days ago its refusing to launch?? I checked the firewall, reinstalled it twice and I still dont know whats going on... help anyone4

    submitted by /u/Lin-Ming-Qi
    [link] [comments]

    SWAT suggestions

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Have battering ram recover a set amount of armor per hit or kill. It would be beneficial for SWAT players who pick the left tree and are left (haha.) with needing to spend 300 pounds on armor along with expensive ammo. Another possibility would be SWAT forcing one armor spawn per wave (maybe even at the nearest possible place) to replenish the armor without needing to spend 300 pounds every single wave. I'm not sure what to do with the right tree; maybe it's already good enough?

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    Which gun kills matriarch the fastest

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm trying to complete the weekly and I'm pretty sure she's the set boss. The zeds regenerate fast which means she regenerates quickly and i was in the boss round for a good 10 minutes, she was still at full health😂 I used my regular guns to try to beat her but it didn't do any justice. Any help on what guns to use? Recommendations? I'm a level 24 prestige 1 support if that has anything to do with it.

    submitted by /u/notvaeda
    [link] [comments]

    Killing floor 2 is dying!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I can see in the future killing floor 2 becoming a very dead game. And it sucks because I really love this game. But unfortunately I must look for alternatives. Do you guys know of any current or upcoming games similar to Killing floor? Really good shooters game that's CoOp

    submitted by /u/neishwhite98
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from PS4 to PC

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I've been thinking of switching to PC from PS4. Is it worth losing all the progress? Because from my experience it seems that the ps4 killing floor community is rather scarce.

    submitted by /u/Shardaken10
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help with Versus Trophies on PS4?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I need help to get the trophy of winning as Human. If anyone can help, i'll be online for the next hour so hit me up: Blizzard5_Black . Thank you

    submitted by /u/RESEV5
    [link] [comments]

    what's the song name for the new main menu theme?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    if anyone knows it i'd like to know please

    submitted by /u/Zombieweasel3000
    [link] [comments]

    Possible new player

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    This game is on sale on Xbox one right now, ive beem eyeing for a long time. I know its a few years old so im wondering what the player count is like these days? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MrGlass23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment