• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Killing Floor Am i doing this right?

    Killing Floor Am i doing this right?


    Am i doing this right?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    My friend got new pants

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Bunny-Eared Scrake with a Bunny!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Do the Horzine Mercenaries/Survivors have headshot multipliers and/or crit spots?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I'm currently watching Psych0Gamers (AKA Fat Cat) on YouTube and thought I noticed him randomly take increased damage from the Patriarch's Chaingun.

    I mean, I know if you get Goomba Stomped by a FP or Scrake it is an insta-death, but I'm curious if it applies to all damage (particularly Husks, EDARS, Volter and the Patriarch's ranged weapons).

    Thanks in advance for any and all (serious) replies!

    submitted by /u/KLucky1Broadcasts
    [link] [comments]

    A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Killing floor 2 ps4 trophies

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Is anybody else's trophies not working (team player 25) because my friend played 1 game and got it but I know I've won more than 25 matches I just want to know if anyone has the same problem

    submitted by /u/Charlie_Josef
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone made a no teleporting mod for offline?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Now that would be sick.

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Look at dat kill lead

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Is there a true multiple player scaling mod out there?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Controlled difficulty comes close, but I haven't seen a version that has the option to change the syringe to heal only 20 instead of 50 health. And ZEDs do less damage in solo too, which it can't revert.

    submitted by /u/throwaway075489
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    hi im having some difficulties setting up a dedicated server if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it i just wanna play custom maps lol

    submitted by /u/WhitePowerPolarBear
    [link] [comments]

    Bug where item slots 2-4 become unusable?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    This has happened several times now, most recently on suicidal steam fortress, leading to a very upsetting death. It goes like this:

    • Game starts fine, waves come, get killed no problem

    • Partway through the match, I go to heal and nothing happens

    • I try to manually select the other slots, and the slots do show up, but empty

    • Sometimes I can live through, other times not

    Earlier today I got my things back by changing sub-perks, finishing the wave, and getting back to normal. Is there something that triggers this that I should avoid? Is anyone else having this same problem?

    submitted by /u/optionalsilence
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment