• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Killing Floor After not playing this game for months, I come back and find 2 of these event skins in my inventory

    Killing Floor After not playing this game for months, I come back and find 2 of these event skins in my inventory


    After not playing this game for months, I come back and find 2 of these event skins in my inventory

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Is there any significance to shoot zeds with the healing alt fire of medic weapon or am I just being a noob and healing the zeds? Does the medic stuff heal the zeds or what cause some die others don't?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Like seriously what does it do.

    submitted by /u/JARv1S3221
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting sick of these $10 weapons

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I want y'alls thoughts and opinions on this because its starting to piss me off. I understand if tripwire needs money, make them $5 idc but they're pulling Activision moves by doing this bullshit. At this point, I can buy an entire game that is worth as much as the weapons combined. Also the HRG bullshit is stupid too. What're you doing tripwire?

    submitted by /u/RayserSharp_
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonsbreath changes are underwhelming to confusing.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Ground fire chance increased from 10% to 100% for all pellets.
    Ground fire damage reduced from 10 to 8.
    Ground fire duration reduced from 5 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
    Base damage increased from 26 to 35 per pellet.
    Fire rate decreased by 11%.
    Number of pellets reduced from 8 to 6.
    Spare ammo capacity increased from 57 to 60.
    Added additional upward force to Zed ragdolls on death to increase the impulse on their bodies.

    26x8 = 208 35x6 = 210

    Basically re-tuned to make the same damage payload in fewer pellets. The spread remains the same, though, so proximity and required accuracy to deliver full damage remains unchanged. I'm assuming this change was singularly to control the number of ground fires and nothing else, which, okay, but... the ground fires were already pretty bad and now feel worse, and the fire rate was nerfed.

    I don't think the gun served much of a purpose before; its only niche was blasting a cloud of flak downrange to ignite a group, but that was already not very useful. Why nerf the fire rate? If anything, this gun should be able to be slam fired, as has been suggested before.

    submitted by /u/spinalcloud
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon weight reductions

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Being fair and honest, what weapons do you think should be reduced in weight because they are just a bit too heavy. My thought is the MAC10, and the Crossbow by 1 weight each.

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    Best Medic loadout to support the team

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I recently hit level 13 on field medic and I noticed I just get weapons I can afford to purchase (From smg to shotgun). Is there any good loadouts for supporting teammates?

    submitted by /u/Demo-The-PAN
    [link] [comments]

    Skins change not just textures, but gloss too

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I recently did some homework and purchased a set of nice skins for KF2 weapons. One thing I noticed, and which might not be apparent, is that for some skins and qualities it changes the gloss of the weapon.

    This is really obvious with the Junkyard DBS and Vietnam Stoner. Both are skins you'd probably want to have a weathered, matte texture. Yet the mint versions are horrendously glossy and shiny, incongruous with the actual skin. So I highly recommend the battle scarred version, cheaper too.

    Other skins don't change glossiness, eg Predator AK12. You can usually tell whether or not through a careful comparison of the Steam pictures.

    It's also good for vanilla weapons, eg the default SG500 is stupidly shiny IMO, and the SWAT battle scarred version looks way better and less glossy.

    submitted by /u/Peekachooed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment