• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Killing Floor Simple Question: What's the fastest way to farm XP?

    Killing Floor Simple Question: What's the fastest way to farm XP?


    Simple Question: What's the fastest way to farm XP?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Question in title :) I'm playing on PS4 btw.

    submitted by /u/AtoniXx
    [link] [comments]

    Blaming the Medic on your death

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:24 AM PST

    So I'm playing with my brother, and I'm a Prestige 5 Medic, and a team player healing who I can while not trying to die; the player who blamed his death on me was a Prestige 3 Berserker, and kept running in front of us killing the Zeds, which I can tolerate, but gets annoying after awhile. So I notice he gets overwhelmed, and keeps going further, and further from our group, and I tried going after him, but he was just faster than I. After like 10 seconds of trying to catch up to this ingrate, he dies, tries to vote kick me, and has the audacity to put on his Mic, and say I wasn't healing him, and it was my fault he died. I need a second opinion on this, because I know I didn't do anything wrong, but if your overwhelmed with zed the obvious thing to do is retreat to the group, not wonder off like an idiot.

    submitted by /u/TiberiusCaligula
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else being suddenly disconnected from games?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Title. I can't finish one game. It's gotten so bad to appoint I can't play it. By the way my internet is 250mb. No problems with other games

    submitted by /u/Barcaroli
    [link] [comments]

    am i the only one not really enjoying co op?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I play this game a lot solo. but i cant get into the co op. the big zeds are too bullet spongey and it's just not that fun tbh

    submitted by /u/BODYWEIGHT_BUILDER
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Healthrower a good weapon?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    So like I said, is the Healthrower a good Medic weapon ? And is it worth upgrading the Healthrower or nah ? ( also, sorry if I did mistakes I'm French oof )

    submitted by /u/KAVID-DING
    [link] [comments]

    My Perk Tier list after about 300 hours

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    My Perk Tier list after about 300 hours

    I just got my last perk (firebug) to level 25. So i decided to create a tier list. Please keep in mind this list is based on my experience playing in random games. I'm sure in a coordinated environment, the rankings will change

    https://preview.redd.it/opeu6ec692h41.png?width=1216&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c4f5d7b9abfb4cfc58393122cb4eef74def38ed

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment