• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Killing Floor TIL (got reminded) Rioters exist...

    Killing Floor TIL (got reminded) Rioters exist...


    TIL (got reminded) Rioters exist...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    Tripwire, please, I'm not paying $10 for your knockoff lightsaber.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    I miss the Halloween Siren

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Night Club map for KF2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Honestly, I just want a map that is just the dj area of Monster Ball. You know, dubstep, colorful lights, the works.

    submitted by /u/Typo_opyT
    [link] [comments]

    Does upgrading the Healthrower increase the effect of its heal beam?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Title.

    Just wondering if upgrading the Healthrower is worth it past getting the dart cooldown reduction and some better trash clearing potential.

    Generally I just run a T5 Hemogoblin because it has by far the highest health/second ceiling for its healing darts. It's also a solidly underrated medium zed cleaner and the debuff is actually quite useful to save teammates in really desperate spots with a raging FP or Scrake.

    Side note over though, I haven't been able to turn up any info on whether or not the heal beam is affected by upgrades, and I am unable to test it solo as any command spawned pawns with god mode off simply die to the beam as if they were zeds. If anyone wants to test just PM me and we can go for it together.

    submitted by /u/PaleoclassicalPants
    [link] [comments]

    Proposal for a HUD-element that shows whether the underbarrels of the M16 and HM501 are loaded.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Not receiving dosh crates? (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    For a few months now a friend and I have not been receiving dosh crates, I assumed it would be patched but the issue has remained for several updates. Does anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Sigfro
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think the Double XP is working on Xbox...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    I've played a few matches during the Double XP period and the amount of XP I've earned feels like the usual amount I earn without Double XP. Could just be me, but it sure feels that way. I'm pretty damn sure I'm supposed to earn more than 5k/6k XP for a perk with a 50% XP multiplier during a Double XP event on a Short game.

    And before you say it: No, I was not playing Solo Offline. I've been playing in Servers, as well as my own (WITHOUT the Solo Offline mode, so I can't pause, so the Double XP should work there).

    submitted by /u/Rose-Supreme
    [link] [comments]

    This is my hard and high octane gaming playlist for Killing Floor. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! [OC]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment