• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Killing Floor Isn't this literally just fallout 4's "Spray n' Pray" ? not sayin they copied it or anythin like that but that was the first thing that came to mind

    Killing Floor Isn't this literally just fallout 4's "Spray n' Pray" ? not sayin they copied it or anythin like that but that was the first thing that came to mind


    Isn't this literally just fallout 4's "Spray n' Pray" ? not sayin they copied it or anythin like that but that was the first thing that came to mind

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what the trader says? (kf2)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    So I understand most of our lovely french chick's quotes, but I have no clue about one. When trader time is running short she sometimes says "Time's almost up." (I think this is the correct quote but to be honest I'm not sure atm) after which she says something that sounds like "Veet". I know absolute 0 french, but the rest I can make out as they are quite similar to English, but what is this veet?

    Also anyone knows of a list of her voicelines with transcript by any chance?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Xappan
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 1.0 (UT2004 Mod) Speedrun on kfs-04 with Translocator

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    This just happened, left a bad taste in my mouth, and I just want to share

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I know weapon stealing is a problem in this game. One that frustrates me too. But when I play on suicidal as a SWAT my first buy is the medic smg and it stays with me through boss. I like it better than the P90 at this point.

    So on to the event. I was playing a match with a friend and we partied on discord so I have in game voice chat turned way down and almost never hear it. Some Medic runs off on their own and die before a big ever spawns. We meet at the Trader and a kick vote starts. I type in the chat asking why. They yell something in their mic but all I catch is "death" and before getting a chance to clarify im kicked.

    So my friend and I want to know more and since he's still in he asks. Turns out they thought I stole the medic gun. He tells them I had it for two waves already so they kick him too.

    It was just shitty and pissed me off and I wanted to share. I was nowhere near this medic or where he died the whole wave but he still threw a tantrum and kicked me. Its a team game, I ain't tryin to steal your stuff cause that hurts me in the long run. But they're blocked now so I won't ever see them again but that doesn't take away the sting or give me back my fun I lost after an already rough week.

    submitted by /u/diabetus12
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game have Bots/AI teamates for solo play?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Hey so been thinking about buying the game but I need to know if theres AI bot teamates in the game just curious iv had a few unsavoury experiences with people in these kinds of team vs waves games and was just curious cause google doesnt give a clear answear. This kind of game is my more favourite kind of multiplayer but Im more single player minded. I really like the look of the game and although its going pretty cheap I still dont want to waste any money. Thank you anyway 😄

    submitted by /u/joshua9464
    [link] [comments]

    Medic Loadouts?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there is any medic mains here, or just high prestiged ones. I rarely play medic, so I need a bit of help with the loadouts. I find it crazy frustrating that medic needs DMG xp, instead of healing xp? I just dont understand that at all.

    I just find it hard to try and kill zeds, at the same time trying to keep 5 players healed up, especially if I got a zerk on the team. I tried doing a bit of both, pure healing the team, or hybrid and trying to kill zeds. But you know, you get flamed for killing stuff and someone getting themselves killed across the map, so the medic gets blamed of course, but that doesnt bother me. I'm just trying to see if I can find a balance, and start earning xp to prestige it, since it has none.

    Just wondering what your weapon choice and perk skills are for the medic. I guess I'm just disappointed we dont get near as much XP for healing, since its medic of all things.

    submitted by /u/Sky_hunter
    [link] [comments]

    The moment when half life 2 has a higher player count then killing floor 2. It's more dead then a 2004 single player game. ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment