• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Killing Floor Thanks King Fleshpound!

    Killing Floor Thanks King Fleshpound!


    Thanks King Fleshpound!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    My name is The Human Spider! He got my name wrong!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Shotgun Boosting in KF2-MoonBase (or lackthereof)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    For those of you who didn't play KF1, or just didn't notice this, on the KF1 Moonbase map (or any time gravity was lowered in the settings) you were able to use shotguns recoil to boost around the map and sort of 'kite' as support (You can see this in one of Pathfinder's new videos). I've booted up the beta for Killing Floor 2 and went to see if this was the case for the new Moonbase map, but to my dismay, I discovered that there is not currently shotgun boosting on the map. I was wondering what peoples thoughts were regarding this, and if they would be in favor of or against having shotgun boosting.

    Personally, I would like to see the shotgun boosting added back because its just a fun silly thing to do, but I can see how it would be annoying to some people. I also realize that this was probably somewhat of an incidental mechanic in KF1 with how recoil works in that game and that it would take a little bit of effort by Tripwire to implement it.

    submitted by /u/jun_bugg_
    [link] [comments]

    Husk threw a siren

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    With Firebug finished, only Survivalist remains. We're at the home stretch now, folks.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    New Game:- Can the Medic :)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    When Your Homie is in Danger!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Any fix for crashing every time on launch?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    So this problem is actually happening to a friend of mine who really wants to play the game. Every time he tries to launch it it loads for a little while, maybe 30 seconds to a minute or two, and then crashes and gives the Bugsplat Error message. I've done everything I know to do, including going through the guide on the Steam discussion forums for KF2 and trying all of those fixes. I've checked the crash logs and it seems to come from an error when the game tries to access the GSA Config File but is unable to do so for some reason. I would really appreciate any help you guys can provide! I don't know if anyone else has had this problem before, but I am starting to run out of ideas to try!

    submitted by /u/The_Handsome_Hobo
    [link] [comments]

    New player seeking answers

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Hey, so I just got this game yesterday and am already loving it! I'm kinda struggling with what class to choose however.

    I normally play medic in games but the weapons for that class aren't really interesting me, both visually and in feel.

    I was wondering if you absolutely need to use the best meta weapons when doing higher difficulties. For example I'm a big fan of the MP5, and that swat is the class to use for it, but see that it's not really a good class compared to others. Is it still manageable late game or should I just go with another class? Firebug is interesting me a lot too.

    Any input is appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/The-Botty-Man
    [link] [comments]

    why is tripwire ignoring kf1

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I get that KF2 is giving them heaps of cash, and KF1 is almost 13 years old, but why hasn't there been at least a look at KF1?

    There's still a lot of bugs.

    submitted by /u/sfh2isgreat
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 - Summer Beta Survey Reminder

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Link to announcement

    If you've had a chance to check out the beta, please take a moment to give us your opinions on your experience here in the survey:

    Link to Survey

    Survey covers the following content:

    • FAMAS Masterkey

    • Thermite Bore

    • HRG Bastion

    • HRG Blast Brawlers

    • Moonbase Map (This section asks for opinions on the low gravity feature and overall map difficulty)

    • Arachnophobia and Scavenger Weeklies (this section asks players for their opinion on difficulty, duration, fun factor, whether they'd play it again, weapon switch ratio on Scavenger - whether they'd like to see less guns but more ammo, increased Crawler spawns on Arachnophobia)

    • Compound Bow, Hemogoblin weapon adjustments

    • Extra Rounds (Demo), High Capacity Magazines (Support) skill adjustments, Berserker and Field Medic perk adjustments

    Survey does not cover the following topics:

    • Improved Stun consistency for Crossbow/Compound Bow

    • Vote to Skip Trader for survivors on Versus


    Relevant links:

    How do I buy/test out DLC weapons?

    Official beta announcement + changelog list - TWI forums | /r/killingfloor discussion

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    I WANT KILLING FLOOR 3 TO RUN ON UNREAL ENGINE 5

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I could just imagine how amazing the game would look and feel although the same cannot be said about the possible loot crates.

    submitted by /u/ksspook
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment