• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Killing Floor Phat!

    Killing Floor Phat!


    Phat!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Genuine post, hoping for positive feedback & understanding.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Hello, i have a question and maybe some other players can help or relate to my sentiment. I may be overthinking on this but I'm just looking for genuine answers on this & general thoughts of ppl in here.

    So, ever since i began playing H.O.E. I've noticed my preferences change of who or what type of players I'm willing to associate with & what I'm willing to tolerate in game i guess. Idk if this is a good or bad thing? Maybe I've been taking the game a bit too seriously? Can anyone relate to this?

    I have so much respect for all of you both as people and as players & that's why I'm voicing my thoughts here hoping someone at the same skill lvl understands me.

    I don't mean to ramble or impose in any way but It's just something that's been on my mind lately and I'm looking for genuine feedback hoping others understand what I'm trying to convey.

    Did anyone else feel the same way when they started playing H.O.E.? I really like the teamwork dynamic that it brings. I like the communication. I like how everyone has to come to together to make it work and that was what I was originally looking for on other difficulties that i just could not find anywhere else until I got into H.O.E. .

    I think a break for a while is definitely needed and i will be taking a hiatus after the next event.

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to level up?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    What is the fastest way to level up perks, accounting for high difficulty slowing down progress? Is it better to do suicidal and die on the boss or hard mode full runs? thank you.

    submitted by /u/Phsylanx
    [link] [comments]

    9mm a perk weapon?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Does the 9mm count as a perk weapon or under special circumstances like commando's fallback, does it make it a perk weapon? thanks

    submitted by /u/Phsylanx
    [link] [comments]

    WTF A crawler

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment