• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Killing Floor Here's my boss fight going against the Abomination, Will take criticism. (Moonbase on Suicidal difficulty)

    Killing Floor Here's my boss fight going against the Abomination, Will take criticism. (Moonbase on Suicidal difficulty)


    Here's my boss fight going against the Abomination, Will take criticism. (Moonbase on Suicidal difficulty)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Sharpshooter Guide

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Bosses

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Ey, how would you guys feel if the next kf game had no bosses? The last wave could have double the zeds or more zeds at a time or something else. I kinda don't like the bosses at all cuz they are either too easy (hans, patriarch, king fp) or annoying (abomination, matriarch) i just don't like the idea of running around an object shooting one enemy and then having to deal with edars or just fighting one enemy for 3min in general. So what do you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/Drajfuss
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions about KF2

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Hello,

    So I've decided to come back and give this game a go again after taking a long break from it (about a year or so) and would like to get caught up to speed with a few changes I stumbled upon. Two questions have arose since the last time I played that I must have missed out on.

    First, is there a way to stop the free camera from moving on its own? I remember the free camera always remaining still while spectating other players. Not sure why this happens, or if this is a bug that I'm unaware of?

    Second, I remember being able to swap to my pistol using the Y button on my Xbox controller, and now I can't do that. Now I have to hold down the Y button to bring up the weapon wheel to change to it mid fight and I'm personally not to fond of that. Was something changed?

    If there is a way to change these in the settings somehow I'd like to know. Other than that, everything else looks normal to me. Just those two things are something that I picked up on right away that I'm not too thrilled about.

    submitted by /u/Betta98
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Launch :-(

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Keep getting the Can't Launch Application 0x0000 error on both Steam and Epic. Very sad. My rig can handle most games today at 144 FPS. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CrustyTheBarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment