• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Killing Floor Why I like killing floor 2

    Killing Floor Why I like killing floor 2


    Why I like killing floor 2

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    This post will give reasons why I fell in love with the killing floor franchise, and I might add more after it's posted.

    Reason 1 same old still fun: killing floor 2 is a horde based shooter with other elements of game modes in there and it is al little repetitive but it's always fun with the weapons and perks you can use I never loose interest.

    Reason 2 a lot of fucking weapons, killing floor has mountains weapons, that never bore me.

    Reason 3 story? Ohhhh right right right. Killing floors story is fantastic if you know it.

    Reason 4 a fuck-ton of enemies, holy shit there are a lot of enemy's in killing floor and they all are terrifying especially the cyst, those fucking things haunt me.

    Reason 5 they listen to us. Tripwire actually listen to the fans.

    Reason 6 characters crisma, this characters are all charismatic funny people who make the game fantastic.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you're all doing great :)

    submitted by /u/mrfosterboi
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to load everything at once I see.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Is this what pain feels like?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PST

    So, are we gonna talk about the dual weapons duplicates?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Couldn't find a topic about this, so I'm sorry about a possible spam.

    At least some of you must already know (on PS4, probs on PC too), that every now and then there is a player who would abuse this bug and buy for example fully upgraded dual desert eagles, toss the weapons in the air and making duplicates that can be then picked up and sold for dosh. How long has this thing been going on and what's the deal?

    Yeah I know, that especially in the beginning rounds of HoE dosh can be quite short but man this takes out all the FUN in the game and I want this bs to stop. Anyone with me??

    submitted by /u/Impressive-Pie-6437
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Server invite for new players / players who need achievements

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Hello,

    Due to finishing all achievements, I've been helping people with HoE achievements / Suicidal achievements via my personal server for a while, and I'd like to extend an invitation to whoever might be interested in joining. I am no stranger to helping anyone no matter what skill level.

    Please be respectful to people in my server. Cheating is not tolerated in my server as well.

    Please DM me via reddit for my steam info. Hope to see some new faces around!

    submitted by /u/NHWL
    [link] [comments]

    Hit box bug?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Is anyone else occasionally having an issue where you can't damage the zeds? I also have been taking phantom damage from nowhere. Seems to happen on the last wave before the boss mostly.

    submitted by /u/canadianhorror
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment