• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Killing Floor RIP my framerate

    Killing Floor RIP my framerate


    RIP my framerate

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Found this tiny Medieval Gate with some tiny Knights guarding it on the map "Nightmare" . Is this an easter egg?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Ah yes, the fourth boss

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    What D.A.R. armor is this?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PST

    What D.A.R. armor is this?

    Got a Series D.A.R. crate and was wondering what this armor was called, and if anyone has proper screenshots of it. I've searched every name in the crate and haven't found anything like it. Showcases don't display it, either.

    https://preview.redd.it/9h0dzjtpafk61.png?width=136&format=png&auto=webp&s=e11b229bf5144f01697dc1ce16b5a0e565e34b79

    submitted by /u/Darkswirl7
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to launch a dedicated LAN server but when I open the batch, it does some commands then repeats these lines forever, what do I do?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Anyone knows what this means? I've been getting it all day and I'm not sure how to fix it. Reinstalling and verifying didn't work.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    [BUG] Downloading package 'KFGame' failed when trying to join a Tripwire Official Server

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    Question for the Console Player Base (MnK Support? Opinions?)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    With the recent release of the XBSX and the PS5, would you guys consider now more than ever wanting native mouse and keyboard support on Killing Floor 2?

    Personally coming from pc back to Xbox I'd like to see the games in the future of these consoles more natively supporting mouse and keyboard when pvp is not involved. (Some cases pvp works if done well)

    Would love to hear who's interested in pushing this forward for TWI to do or any thoughts on how this might actually be bad?

    submitted by /u/dust_fosi
    [link] [comments]

    The new soundtrack is fire!!! ��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Fast XP Method

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Hi guys, I have my gunslinger at prestige 3,perk 6, is there anyway faster to get my perks up? I'm bored of playing online and single as well, any motivation tip will come handy too

    submitted by /u/TULIVIEJO
    [link] [comments]

    2 down, 8 to go. Onward to Field Medic.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Keyboard SMASH!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    I need to know something

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:31 PM PST

    If I haven't played the game since mid 2020, is there anything I need to know before I start playing again?

    submitted by /u/ImOnABCMouse
    [link] [comments]

    When you join a 100% Friendly Fire server and you ��accidentally�� teamkill someone with the Hemoclobber's right CLICC.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    How to create matches with custom maps?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    So me and my brother are trying to play the Farm map from KF1 on KF2. We know how the server system works were you take over a server. But how can we play with custom maps without making a dedicated server? (I can't port forward)

    submitted by /u/CaldTheLad-SLG
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell are you supposed to use beluga beat on sharpshooter??

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    The primary fire is absurd. it fires a very slow moving sonic blast that's very hard to headshot with. it also triggers fire panic and pushes enemies back. the secondary fire is basically a worse crossbow. but you have to press alt fire everytime before firing the secondary, making it very clunky to use. what kind of weapon design is this? they need to fix this one asap

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    K. F.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PST

    "Beluga Beat" or "Whale gun"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Which one sounds or fits better?

    I think Whale gun is more suitable and is a missed opportunity at word play to rhyme whale with rail .___.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to find any of the last christmas' cosmetic items on the market.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I've been loking for that strange gasmask type cosmetic on the market, but I don't remember what it's called and I don't seem to find any of the christmas crackdown cosmetics in general. Whats the deal with that? Am I just blind or is there something else to do with that?

    submitted by /u/FuckItOriginalName
    [link] [comments]

    Ragdolls are glorious in this game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Ana squeaks sometimes when she gets hurt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I just wanted to make this known on one of the reasons why I love this character.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Dragon44325
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the VS achievements?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Not sure if this is allowed here, I Just wanted to find someone to do the VS achievements in a private match quickly, as I wanted to get all the achievements for the game and no one plays VS anywhere, it seems.

    If you want to get these achievements as well, hit me up so we can do it (4 matches, each person wins two). I don't think server locations actually matter, whoever needs the achievement can host.

    Update: Just did it with another user. It's fairly quick, if someone still needs help, you can contact me and we can set it up

    submitted by /u/offo_Official
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment