• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Killing Floor Are there any weapons one should avoid using, particularly on higher difficulties?

    Killing Floor Are there any weapons one should avoid using, particularly on higher difficulties?


    Are there any weapons one should avoid using, particularly on higher difficulties?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice.

    submitted by /u/Lance-n-Shot
    [link] [comments]

    Played till 14 wave and this happend...(sorry for vertical)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Why should I not use Winterbite on higher difficulties?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Why should I not use Winterbite on higher difficulties?

    Dear Community,

    Reading from this post, one of the long but detailed comments pointed out that Gunslingers should avoid using Winterbite and spitfire on higher difficulties.

    https://preview.redd.it/1v8arikyvum61.png?width=641&format=png&auto=webp&s=f4e6f807b824f2cb718505cd379b2aea308879d3

    I am not saying the comment is wrong, after all, how can I if I have only spent 30 hrs on this game. However, statistically speaking, I think Winterbites (especially dual) are decent:

    https://preview.redd.it/esrp5897yum61.png?width=349&format=png&auto=webp&s=46c6956249a83676a779fff0522352699b18fc72

    • It has a damage of 69, which is higher than possible competitors like 1858s and 1911s.
    • Winterbite has a medium ammo capacity, slightly higher M1911, but magazine size is relatively small compared to most GS weapons. Using dual helps make up a little.
    • The first upgrade gives boost base damage up by 40% with no extra weight increase. The second upgrade gives another 40% base damage increase but also increases the weight. Still, 40% is a big increase compared to other GS weapons
    • It's has a faster reload time than many of the common GS weapons like Deagles, 1911s and AFs.
    • Of course, it has a freeze effect, which deals extra damage and freezes the enemy, if I understand correctly. I think dual Winterbites have a higher chance of freezing up zeds.
    • It sells for only 325 dosh, which is very economical given its value(mentioned in other bullets)

    Although these definitely don't make Winterbites the best weapon for GS, Winterbites can for sure be an amazing trash killer and can have high potential in boss fights.

    Personally, I don't use it much, and on higher difficulties, I only used it once in Farmhouse Suicidal (didn't seem bad, but maybe because my teammates are carrying me). Most of the time I use 1911s as my secondary and they treat me fine in later waves. In my opinion, 1911s and Winterbites are similar in terms of their stats and role in the game, I wonder why would 1911s be okay if Winterbite is no okay. As you can see, I don't have much experience. As a new player, I completely failed to understand why is Winterbite not a good weapon choice on higher difficulties.

    Sincerely,

    A KF2 noobie

    submitted by /u/MagicalCaptain1998
    [link] [comments]

    Any characters you want to see?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Are there any characters you would like to see in killing floor 3? For example I would like to see Davin from the OG killing floor 1 and a custom character that I made up, if you would like to hear about the custom character I made a post on another account at u/Stranver called "character idea (updated)"

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you're all doing well :)

    submitted by /u/mrfosterboi
    [link] [comments]

    Which exact crate has the deluxe emotes?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Google could not give me a straight answer so here i am. Is it the Gold series #1? Series #2?? Series #3???

    I find it ridiculous that crates in the marketplace don't give a preview or tell you exactly what is in them unless you already have them in your inventory.

    This is what my whole issue is about this crate system. Then when it comes to cosmetics forget it. The RNG system is nothing but a failed cash grab.

    They know we want particular items but instead of selling items seperately they lump items in crates and dish them out at random and if you didn't get what you were looking for then hehe too bad and if they think I'm going to just buy crates off the store when i run out of the free ones i got from match rewards then i hate to break to ya TWI but not happening. This all comes down to poor marketing.

    No, I am not on the steam marketplace. I'm on console 😭 I've had these plain ass emotes forever and although I've aquired some really cool cosmetics over time to create these awesome outfits i still do not have the emotes to go with them.

    Makes me feel left out when i see people showing off their cool fancy emotes.

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment