• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Killing Floor Anybody watch this video yet? I'm just sharing this to those who haven't. It SLAPS.

    Killing Floor Anybody watch this video yet? I'm just sharing this to those who haven't. It SLAPS.


    Anybody watch this video yet? I'm just sharing this to those who haven't. It SLAPS.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    SWAT VS Cyst

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    [Meme] Rage quitting KF2

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    LETS GO FIRST PRECIOUS

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Just discovered the Gunslingers potential instant 5x multiplier

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Using the demo's starting pistol on the gunslinger is nuts, landing all five projectiles from the HX25 on a large zed or boss instantly gives you all 5 skullcracker multipliers. Sorry if everybody knows already, maybe it'll help someone seeing this.

    edit: this method is not efficient at anything except blowing up heads

    submitted by /u/canadianhorror
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, how can i solve this problem? I can't open my game KF1

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    No Joining On Boss Wave - huge problem

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Hello all,

    Returning player here running into a frustrating problem..

    Twice today I did 7 waves of Hard/Suicidal SOLO only to have someone join on the BOSS wave. Not only that, but one was level 7 and the other level 9. I gave them all my DOSH but they still couldn't pull their weight.

    I don't mind public games, thats why I play them, but if I'm going to do 7 waves solo, the boss wave should be solo. Having a level 7 join who hasn't even fired a shot, isn't warmed up, and has to purchase everything in the 20s after he finds trader pod and me throwing dosh at him is stupid. As you can guess, both times they died almost immediately and I lost the wave due to the extra difficulty.

    1) Why is this allowed?
    2) How do WE stop this from occurring?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    I got a copy of KF2 from the CEO of tripwire

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    So John Gibson the ceo of tripwire is a family friend, and I was talking to him joking about how I had never played killing floor 2. He jokingly said "oh yeah I bet I could find a steam key somewhere for it". And he actually sent over a steam key to me, not anything insane to anyone else but it means allot to me!

    submitted by /u/TheMadPlayer768
    [link] [comments]

    GMod Scrake art

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Daily objectives changing every couple of minutes tonight?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Is anyone else seeing this and is there anything I can do about it? I hate to admit how dumb I am but I changed perks three times and kept using a specific weapon because I just knew I saw it in the daily objective, only to get back to the home screen and see it had changed.

    So I took some screenshots to make sure I wasn't crazy and sure enough the daily objectives just keep changing on me. They're changing so frequently and quickly I can't complete any.

    Thought or anyone seeing this?

    Thank you and I love you. Have a great evening.

    submitted by /u/xchadrickx
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for suicidal difficulty

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Just recently started playing suicidal difficulty and just wanted to know some tips for that difficulty

    submitted by /u/BeWondUwUknown
    [link] [comments]

    Do higher difficulty count for lower ones on daily challenge?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Like if my daily is Monster Ball on hard but I play it on suicidal would it complete the challenge?

    submitted by /u/BROCKHAMPTOM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment