• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Killing Floor This is better than nothing I guess. I am PRAYING they re-add it as an option in the next update.

    Killing Floor This is better than nothing I guess. I am PRAYING they re-add it as an option in the next update.


    This is better than nothing I guess. I am PRAYING they re-add it as an option in the next update.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Oiste n Jägerhorn

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Hey guys, how do you get the biker Swedish guy? Not sure if I have a steam version or not

    submitted by /u/Ramm777
    [link] [comments]

    Do they plan on adding adaptive trigger support on PS5?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    This is the perfect type of game to have adaptive triggers and I was disappointed when I saw they didn't support them.

    submitted by /u/DogTheDoge
    [link] [comments]

    Hi new here I was thinking of picking up the game for Xbox an was wondering is it worth getting now?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I know the game is pretty old I don't want to pick it up an they announce a killing floor 3 or something I have bad lucky like that

    submitted by /u/Edwin199328
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium graphical glitch (console)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Hey.

    I have had 2 occasions on elysium where the graphics just go mental. I think it's some error rendering the particle effects from gas and flames but maybe I'm wrong.

    It looks like a laser light show of epilepsy inducing lasers coming right at me. The only fix is reloading game.

    Anyone else had this?

    I dont know if it's an Elysium issue only but I've only seen it there since the xmas update.

    submitted by /u/Mockolad
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get the Steampunk outfit?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I wanted to purchase the steampunk outfit and found out it was a reward from when Airship was rreleased. I didn't play during that event and was wondering if there is any other way to get the outfit on PS4 now

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium bug - floating boss

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Elysium bug - floating boss

    https://preview.redd.it/t5p32ndtjt561.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=f643b6fa76e3fd1a2ec17366c78c96cf4cb72c9f

    Boss floated in the air for a while (20 secs?) whilst we were swarmed by slashers etc below. 4 out of 6 died leaving me and a prestige survivalist running backwards in circles with no ammo.

    I play buff medic, had haemo and healthrower wore the last 10% down with darts and survivalist knife.

    Stupid...

    submitted by /u/dux_v
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker, Demolitionist, Firebug, Survivalist

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    These guys are the most annoying teammates on 6p HOE.

    Berserker gets in the way when we try to take on HVTs. Disrupts the whole flow of a tough wave then survives runs off and solos the wave.

    Demolitionist I cant see shit anymore.

    Firebug I cant see shit anymore. Oh now I see the scrake you just raged rushing me.

    Survivalist why did you prestige 5 times with this wank perk.

    Gunslinger master race btw.

    submitted by /u/Mockolad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment