• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Killing Floor Im new to this game and i cant tell if this is a bug or not ive only played 1 game

    Killing Floor Im new to this game and i cant tell if this is a bug or not ive only played 1 game


    Im new to this game and i cant tell if this is a bug or not ive only played 1 game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Had a horrible bug, couldn't get out of the remote wheel. Couldn't fire my gun, heal myself or others until I died.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Objective HoE

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Anyone want to team up for HoE objective runs? Like now...

    submitted by /u/Ren-91
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weapons

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    I'm a new player and I'm still trying to work out how everything works. Is there a way I can choose the attachments I have on my weapons, or is it just how they come?

    submitted by /u/Kmeek01
    [link] [comments]

    I got everything to t-pose

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    With beserker against tanky enemies, is it better to keep spamming heavy hit, or to do the heavy + light light light combo?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    I'm wondering when I should use what combos and when I should just spam heavy hits.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get killing floor 2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So the finals on my school will start on January 2 and the school finals will be around for 2 weeks and when the finals end, my school will give us a one month vacation,and should i get killing floor 2 during my 1 month vacation, and will it be fun

    submitted by /u/bluebelt2023
    [link] [comments]

    Does the shield bash do more damage than heavy?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    For bone crusher, I'm just now learning that shield bash is a very strong hit. Is it actually better than heavy hit? It seems more reliable at least since heavy can miss. How much damage does it do compared to heavy?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game alive and have an active community on Xbox? I’m thinking of grabbing it, currently on sale for $13��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Wondering if this game has an active community on Xbox. I don't want to buy it and the game be dead🥴

    submitted by /u/sambridges13
    [link] [comments]

    Barely any Flesh Pound spawn on Hoe?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Hello all!

    While we are years away kf3 beta, I still love kf2.

    I have been hosting my own server for years and I have default HoE 7 wave games.

    90% of the time, I don't get flesh pound until the last wave and max 2 I usually play on 2/6 players could that be why? This applies on official or custom maps. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/OZIE-WOWCRACK
    [link] [comments]

    NA New player (PC)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Looking for a group to play with that doesn't mind having a new player around. I play through steam and you can add me through my friend code 110140675

    submitted by /u/ampyra
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have success playing with other people cross PC clients (Epic Game Store and Steam)?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Ahoy. It looks like Crossplay was added earlier this year between the epic game store and steam versions of Killing floor 2, but maybe it's still kinda iffy? I can't find many other people who have tried it, seems like a few other have had issues, but maybe some people have been able to do it with no problem.

    Two players on EGS, one player on Steam. We cannot add or invite the steam player to our game (wont show up in friends list), but he can see us online and invite us. If he invites us into lobby and we try to launch a game, the two of us on EGS will be booted out or get an "authentication failed" message. He did link his account to EGS in game as instructed.

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Or have some advice on workaround so we can all play. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IncrediberryKoolAid
    [link] [comments]

    What DLC weapons do you use (or want to use) most?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I'm curious. I sometimes buy DLC I think will be appreciated for sharing. I have the Riot Shield, Ion Thruster, Mosin Nagant, and the Rhino.

    If I were to buy a DLC for the sake of opening it up to the community, what should it be? Next options arw:

    -Blunderbuss -Glock 18C -Compound Bow -Mine Reconstructor -Minigun -Frost Fang

    I'm especially curious about the minigun and Frost Fang.

    submitted by /u/Shaman-The-Curer
    [link] [comments]

    Just lookin for people to play with

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I got the game a few days ago, and I love it. None of my friends play it though, so I wanted some people to talk to while I play. Gt Salad3531 on xbox

    submitted by /u/Dr___Doofenshmirtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment