• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Killing Floor KF2 has the best product placement.

    Killing Floor KF2 has the best product placement.


    KF2 has the best product placement.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    QUADDDDD

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Worth it?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I just got a post suggested from this post, and wanted to ask, is it worth it? I never really was interested. for this game but I clicked on the notification and looked at some posts and it looked pretty interesting... soo still worth it?

    submitted by /u/JagerFlyingAce
    [link] [comments]

    When you see them, you'll **** bricks

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Tips for the Field Medic

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Hello! A few days ago I decided to start playing with the Medic to level it up and I'm loving the huge impact that a medic can have on his team.

    But sometimes I feel like I'm not doing my job properly. Yesterday I was just focused on healing my teammates and killing a bit of trash if needed. The problem is that my team was losing health faster than I was able to heal them, my dart recharge felt slow as I see my team being damaged.

    Am I doing something wrong? If so, what can you recommend me so I can improve.

    PD: The match was Nuked, 6 player Hard, my current lvl is 11

    submitted by /u/Nekronaium
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any active KF1 community? (Centered in/around Europe would be better)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    I started playing KF1 after putting some 300 hours on KF2 but I couldn't find that many players for half of my games approximately. So, I thought that I am probably missing some groups.

    submitted by /u/yeet_khan
    [link] [comments]

    'wanted to combine these two parts together since the idea has been in my mind for a year now. (DED- Anti Everything/ KF2 Disunion Reconstructed)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Ps5 and ps4 levels

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    So I just got a ps5 and I hopped on kf2. My levels are all reset but my cosmetics are there in my inventory. Is there a way I can retrieve my data to get my lvls on the ps5.

    submitted by /u/skully1002
    [link] [comments]

    Does the medic perks only work on darts or any healing provides the buff?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Description is kind of confusing

    submitted by /u/JackIsNotInTheBox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment