• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Killing Floor I have to go now. My planet needs me.

    Killing Floor I have to go now. My planet needs me.


    I have to go now. My planet needs me.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    My mans thought he was safe for a second

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Zisa, Spend ALL Your Money. Horzine has sick bonuses.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    "That device turns the anger of being rick rolled into energy! It was a lot more useful 10 years ago...yet here we are."-Badass Santa 2020

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Here we are indeed. With rick roll energy totally a thing of the past.

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    Biocola is upping its drink game. New Flavors

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Haven't played in three years, got 50 crates unlocks!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    So I re downloaded the game after not playing in a long time. Last time I played was a few months after the new healer dart gun thing and the mini rocket launcher thing. I went to the vault and watched as the dosh increased several million and I have now have 50 creates. Was there some patch or something that fixed an old bug, or something?

    submitted by /u/13igTyme
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find a scenario where the Minigun is useful in this game. Especially for Hell on Earth and it's crazy spawns.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Movement is key in this game since the spawns are so randomly odd but with the minigun you move so slow and can't hipfire and strafe at normal speed. I like that it exists for people who find it useful and fun. I just can't find any enjoyment out of it.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    No poundemoniums, thx Patriarch

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Xb1 do settings reset for anyone else after each game?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    After each game i have to reset the health bars back to the blue color not a big deal but just curious if its just me

    submitted by /u/-WaifuHunter-
    [link] [comments]

    Help with VS Survival on PS4

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Hello, I'm one trophy away from getting the platinum for Killing Floor 2, unfortunately it's for winning as humans on Versus Survival and no one seems to ever play it, any chance a few of you could help me out please?

    submitted by /u/brendangreene77
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs portals when u can do this

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Should I?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    No Context Zedternal.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Favourite KF2 Character and Least Favourite character

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Personally, I like Donovan Neal because he's got that serious look in him and his voice and at the same time has my favourite line "My shotty's my hotty" (cause I absolutely love the M4 Combat Shotty). Also I got his vosh vault outfit and it looks really cool, especially with some shades and either the gold baseball cap or the tiny terror cap.

    An honorable mention does go to Rae Higgins, purely cause I'm an Aussie myself.

    I'd have to say that my least favourite would be Reverend David Alberts. I can barely understand a thing he says too the point where it just feels like mumbling.

    submitted by /u/The99thCourier
    [link] [comments]

    Another Thing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Why does my shop and inventory don't load

    submitted by /u/97X45
    [link] [comments]

    Has KF2 crossplay?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Can I play the game with a friend if I have it in the PS4 and she has it in the PC?

    submitted by /u/Ramyat00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment