• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Killing Floor so a while back I bought killing floor and this has been going on for about a month, I've sent the error report in and I was wondering if anyone here could me try to fix this?

    Killing Floor so a while back I bought killing floor and this has been going on for about a month, I've sent the error report in and I was wondering if anyone here could me try to fix this?


    so a while back I bought killing floor and this has been going on for about a month, I've sent the error report in and I was wondering if anyone here could me try to fix this?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Firebug tips

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey I was just wondering what's the main weapon buying path? Last I played the game I always went for Flamethrower and Helios Rifle. And also what perks should I take since ik a few of them got buffed. I haven't played for a year and a half

    submitted by /u/Kelmirosue
    [link] [comments]

    Fine! I didn't want to fight you anyway!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Cant play a lot of maps?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I've recently bought kf2 on my pc and I lot of maps just crash my game as I load into them. Anyone know why this might be?

    submitted by /u/Jager_main24
    [link] [comments]

    Disk write error

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to reinstall Killing Floor 2 on steam but the download keeps stopping due to a disc write error. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried clearing steam download cache, deleting all kf2 related files, reinstalling steam, and restarting my laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/NjaSlade
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Constantly crashes/disconnects

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Have recently gotten back into the game after a hiatus to play through the new seasonal event. Recently my friends are crashing constantly when trying to create parties or even after playing one wave on a server. Has anyone had any success in solving these issues? I have already verified my steam files as a possible solution.

    submitted by /u/MorosiHunting
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know who made these 5 songs for KF1?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hey so there are 5 songs in KF1 which don't seem to have a source and are literally only found within this game.

    • KF_Abient_Asylum
    • KF_Abient_Asylum_Returns
    • KF_Connections
    • KF_My_AK
    • KF_Soldiers

    When exporting any of these 5 songs in something like Audacity, all their details are empty. Every other song has the Artist name at least filled in. None of these 5 songs ever appeared on any of zYnthetic's albums meaning they aren't his. All 5 tracks are also a different genre compared to the rest of songs as these are Drum and Bass/Neurofunk. I think they appeared around the Heavy Metal update. Im aware that the wave based songs do play around DJ hans in Monster Ball.

    If anyone can help me that would be great! I made a list of Songs in KF1 @ KF-Wiki and these 5 songs are the only ones left blank

    submitted by /u/DMN666
    [link] [comments]

    keep getting this when I try to open the game. I've tried redownloading twice and verifying the files but nothing has worked. any suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Help with Human vs Zed mode

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I have one trophy left to get for the platinum on ps4, and I've been playing this game for 3 years. It's the one where you have to win as humans in that goofy mode noone plays anymore. I will help with any trophies if need be as well. PSN datpiff1983

    submitted by /u/mastodonrocks92
    [link] [comments]

    Saw someone with a spooky grenade effects. What was it?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Ive been away from the game for a while, and while joining a server, someone was making bats and ghosts appear when they threw grenades.

    Anyone know what this was? or was it a server mod?

    Edit: Spooky effects came from hans

    submitted by /u/danthemanjr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment