• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Killing Floor D.A.R and Tom

    Killing Floor D.A.R and Tom


    D.A.R and Tom

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hey tripwire dont forget our 2 best boys they also need new cosmetics and skins :(

    I wouldnt mind paying 5bucks for some new tabards and armors.

    submitted by /u/Enger1
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the DLC weapons worth getting?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of Mosin and Glock, not sure about the other's.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Question about XP & Servers

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I recently bought the game & host a dedicated server for friends to play in with me & I wanted to check out some of the community created maps but I heard that anything other than a basic/vanilla server won't progress perk XP.

    Is this true or could I run a vanilla server with custom maps and still earn XP? All of our perks are low level because we just started, so I don't want to add anything to the server if it's going to take that away.

    submitted by /u/Radical5
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have absolutely horrible spawn system?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Yes it has.

    Most of the time you don't think about it. But you think about it the most when Zeds appear out of thin air right around the corner when they havent been there before. It makes that you have to cheat the system and look behind you every few seconds, so the zeds behind you (if they're far enough) dont teleport in front of you around the corner. I got even more pissed off when TWI modified map called Desolation, made it so zeds can come out from every fucking corner, because spots too open are to easy according to TWI so they had to put bunch of shit around. Creator was pissed.

    Love and hate relationship with TWI for me. They made awesome game with bunch of free content, but they piss on it without even knowing by adding stupid stuff that make people quit and taking YEARS with fixing bugs.

    I mean underbarrel grenade launcher is just NOW getting its own indicator after all these years that the came was out.

    My off-topic suggestion because I don't want to create a separate topic: add players and their healthbars to bottom left of the screen. It will be very helpful to medics. There's a mod for it but I don't think it works, it should be official anyway. A lot of times I can't see anything because players health and armor bars are so huge when they're far away. So making that smaller would help too.

    submitted by /u/Darecki555
    [link] [comments]

    Best loadouts for the firebug

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game and idk what to use on the fire bug

    submitted by /u/freezeyfreeze14
    [link] [comments]

    The Rhino

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Ok so I decided to try out the Rhino (single, then duel wield) with shared content, Xbox one, Airship, Normal difficulty, and...

    I-is it bugged? The "fragmentstion" does not seem to exist, or maybe it does and it just suuuucks. Price and dlc status SHOULD tell me it can take a Bloats head off but noooo I gotta unload the whole clip.

    Is..is that just how it is? Or is there someone who has a working rhino?

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I select create a server I get put in a server in Asia

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I'm in north america so i end up with 200+ ping, and it makes the medic's heal darts harder to hit due to lag. Is there any way to prevent this from happening besides joining an empty server on the server browser?

    submitted by /u/robot409
    [link] [comments]

    Cant invite or join any of my friends

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I've had this issue for awhile now. - I have KF2 on epic - I have linked my steam and epic accounts - I cant see any friends in my friends list - I cant add them either - people can see me and invite me - when invited it will say authentication failed then not join - ive seen fixes saying to turn off my anti virus protection but that isnt an acceptable fix if it even works - Ive managed to play one game unsure how it worked

    Do you guys know any fixes or are my choices rebuy the game on steam or just delete it and move on

    submitted by /u/soapybear234
    [link] [comments]

    So there is a grey surrounding box when i move.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hi I just got my Oculus Rift S and first game I wanted to buy was Killing floor Incursion. So it was fine and everything until I moved around with the joystick. When I move around with the joystick it appears with a grey big rectangle and can only see part of the game. I really don't want to use the teleport option because for me that is just skipping a part of the campaign any help?

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsEpic-_-
    [link] [comments]

    I've only just recently begun playing, and have two questions.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So around a month ago I got KF: Double Feature for my PS4. Really enjoy both games, especially 2.

    I haven't updated the game, due to a lack of a wifi source, besides my phone hotspot. I want to know if it would be worth it to update the game right now, or if I should hold off until the summer?

    Second of all, I've gotten a lot of money for the Vault tab at the top, and have gotten multiple of the boxes. But I don't see where I could open them, though I've assumed you can only do that if you're online.

    submitted by /u/Mobslaya_45
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing when killing zeds

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Haven't played much this month but hopped on to play a few times on 10/25 and 10/27 and each time I play the game loads fine and then when the match starts and I start getting some kills (1-3) it crashes on me completely. My buddy in the match with me would then have the game crash about 2 or 3 more kills in. I did create the match myself but I am playing on the KF servers. Anyone have this happen lately? I've never run in to this before.

    submitted by /u/IMLcon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment