• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Killing Floor Sorry to interrupt I’ll just be on my way

    Killing Floor Sorry to interrupt I’ll just be on my way


    Sorry to interrupt I’ll just be on my way

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    DLC weapons are now tradeable!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Announcement: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/232090/view/4385896784103800335

    Looking for an Ion Thruster if anyone has a spare :P

    submitted by /u/vehz
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best weapons in the game?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    A few ones that seem pretty good to me are Static Strikers, Killerwatt, Freezethrower, Dual AF2011, and Dual Winterbites. What are some of the 'meta' weapons in this game? I always try to go for Killerwatt.

    submitted by /u/oCrypto13
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game from Humble Bundle, any DLC weapons that i didn't own yet?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Is the Seekersix good in Killing Floor 1?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I have just used the seekersix with my level 4 demolitions man and the thing took 2 rockets to kill a fucking clot, is the weapons this useless or am I using it wrong? Please I need some advice.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    What's with servers banning certain classes?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I've been seeing HoE server's that out right just not allowing certain classes to be played. Hell today I saw one that said "No Firebug, Support, Surv, Demo, or Berserker". What's the point of limiting half the classes on the hardest difficulty?

    submitted by /u/tragiikx
    [link] [comments]

    Kf2 I am returning back to the game. What class is funny?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I am back my boys. What is a really fun perk and strong? Let's kill some zeds

    submitted by /u/SknipasAK
    [link] [comments]

    players in the game

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Why is it every time I server browse some servers have players shown in them but whenever I join its empty. Pretty much can't join a server with players and players will occasionally join when I'm in it. It seems to be only recently because I use to play kf2 a bit and never had this issue.

    submitted by /u/burkillS
    [link] [comments]

    Killing floor 2 xbox one s issues

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    For about the past two weeks or so I've been experiencing some terrible frame rate drops, lag and textures popping in and out and I have no idea if it's my xbox that might be having issues running killing floor 2 or that's just how it is. But I think I've tried about everything when it comes to troubleshooting, reinstalling, hard reset, soft reset, power cycle, moving data to the cloud, removing my profile, or moving it to an external hard drive. So is anyone in a similar situation or maybe has a fix for it because this is kinda cringe.

    submitted by /u/ThomasMurray267
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment