• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Killing Floor [Posting my old deleted by yt shitpost] Killing Floor 2 In a Nutshell

    Killing Floor [Posting my old deleted by yt shitpost] Killing Floor 2 In a Nutshell


    [Posting my old deleted by yt shitpost] Killing Floor 2 In a Nutshell

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Modding Monday - 6/1/20

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Feel free to talk about modding Killing Floor.

    • Did you try a new map or mod this weekend? What did you think about it?
    • Is there a mod that you think is great that you want to get noticed?
    • Do you have suggestions for a mod?
    • Are you working on a new mod? Got something in production you want to show off?
    • Got a question about adding a mod?
    • Got a question on how to mod?
    • Got a question on how to start creating mods?

    These are just some examples. If it's related, talk about it.

    Special Thread Rules: * If a mod is specific to Killing Floor 1, remember to mention it.

    • Self Promotion in regards to mods/maps is allowed here.

    • Rule #1 still applies here, so please don't suggest exploit mods or killbox mods.

    • Rule #2 still applies. Treat your fellow mercenaries like humans and save the hate for the zeds.

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Gunslinger’s G18c on Xbox One?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I bought the yuletide pack on Xbox One because I felt the call of the Mosin drifting gently into my ears, and after having a look at the wiki saw that the G18c without the riot shield was available for gunslinger.

    Problem is, I can't find it anywhere. I can see it with the riot shield under SWAT weapons, but no standalone pistol.

    My question is; is this a bug, or am I an idiot and it's just not on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/BohBynes
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the G18 and Riot Shield

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm working on a guide and review of the combo and I was wondering what you folks think of it. How do you see it being used and is it viable on Suicidal and HOE?

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    population and best times?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hello. I am a ps4 player thinking about getting this game. I'm on ps4 so i know population is sorta low but idk how low/ another thing is what are the best times for getting games?

    submitted by /u/KHWonder20
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a weapon but instead I buy a 1858 Revolver?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I've been having this reoccurring issue where when I go to buy my favorited gun (Kriss), instead it buys a 1858. Sometimes it happens when I'm not in my favorites tab, and that MP5 turns into a 1858.

    Has anyone else had this kind of issue? It's annoying because if I'm tight on dosh, I might not have enough for the weapon I actually wanted.

    submitted by /u/CandyfromtheCorn
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone talks about KF3 these days...but what about a KF1 Remastered?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Title really says it all, but just to elaborate:

    TWI has already mapped out the weapon and character assets, etc. needed for groundwork on a simple remastered version of KF1. Shoot, for that matter, there's already community versions of KF1 maps ported to KF2.

    Seeing as how remasters are "in" these days, who on this board would be interested in a version of KF1 remastered in KF2's engine, with some of KF2's QoL features? (Such as fixed hitboxes, maybe a crosshair, etc.)

    Or is there some publisher, etc. issue that would prevent this from being a thing? Cuz I'll be honest, I've lowkey thought about this for a while now...

    submitted by /u/AdmiralAdjutant
    [link] [comments]

    Games like killing floor 2

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I love killing floor but I don't wanna get burnt out, so I was wondering if there were any other games like kf that you guys might know.

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Me when i saw KF2 went out of early access

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment