• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Killing Floor My EX GF also has a tentacle now.

    Killing Floor My EX GF also has a tentacle now.


    My EX GF also has a tentacle now.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    The BOI and the boi

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Especially when you are the medic...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Let’s see your largest Dosh piles

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I made the man behind the slaughter in KF2

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Looking for new friends to play with! PS4

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys, the title says it all, used to play back in the day and now I'm getting back into it! My gamer tag is alex00king47 Just say Reddit in your friend request! I'm on all day because of lockdown so look forward to hearing from you. (MIC REQUIRED PLEASE)

    submitted by /u/alex00king47
    [link] [comments]

    Firebug Strategy Question: Trashman or Something Bigger?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys, sort of new to this subreddit. Been playing both KF1 and KF2 for a while, but don't have many hours into it.

    I've got a level 18 Firebug perk, which is what I tend to main with since it seems to be giving me better results than the other perks (mostly because my aim is absolute shit most of the time). However, I want to know how I can improve so I can help both myself and my team at large.

    My strategy is usually this:

    - Caulk 'n' Burn for Wave 1 ONLY
    - Dual Spitfires for Waves 2-4 (Wave 5 on Suicidal)
    - Flamethrower on Wave 5 at the latest
    - Helios Rifle or Microwave Gun (depends on what other perks my teammates are using and how good they are) on Wave 8.
    - Cleanup detail on boss waves (trash cleaning) unless I'm solo'ing

    How can I improve my strategy in basic gameplay so I don't feel like such a liability to my team?
    Is there something I should be doing other than killing trash and maybe the occasional Fleshpound if I have my Microwave/Helios weapons?

    submitted by /u/RadicalEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Lore behind the Dosh Vault and its inflation rate?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Considering every player has piles on piles of dosh in the bank, this currency must have an inflation rate worst than Zimbabwe's hyperinflation in 2008, where everybody is a millionaire, but a piece of bread will cost you 1/2 pile of dosh.

    submitted by /u/JackIsNotInTheBox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment