• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Killing Floor Has anyone had the confidence to call this number (if it even works?) if so, is there a little easter egg for it?

    Killing Floor Has anyone had the confidence to call this number (if it even works?) if so, is there a little easter egg for it?


    Has anyone had the confidence to call this number (if it even works?) if so, is there a little easter egg for it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    nothing shows up in my KF2 Server Browser (Steam)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    For Steam KF2.

    Since Saturday, nothing shows up in my Server Browser, not even when I have no filters. Map filter is automatically set to "Collision KF1_Farm", which I reset to ANY.

    I can still access the serves I been to via 'Favourites' and 'History' tabs.

    Can anyone help me with regards to what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    why does the upgrade system still exists?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    my god, i might be alone in here, but the upgrade system is so annoying, nobody asked for it, novody needed it, aren't there any other ways to balance the weapons system?

    the upgrade system is one of the worst things that happened to this game, alongside weapon dlcs, and those fucking EDARS.

    submitted by /u/icaro_93
    [link] [comments]

    Neon RGB skins on PS4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, does anybody know which crate series drop which weapons? I just wasted 30$ on 2 5pack of crates that didnt drop anything good or relevant at all. I'm looking to get rgb skins for sharpshooter and berserker weapons.

    submitted by /u/Unbroken_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a new solo player?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm fairly new to this game, as I got it from the Corona Humble Bundle. I am LOVING it, and have been having a blast playing Solo. I love the learning curve and the punishment that occurs whenever a mistake is made. That being said, I was wondering if there might be some good tips that can be shared, since I haven't joined a multiplayer match at all yet.

    I haven't tried all the perks yet, but of the ones I have, I enjoy Gunslinger (Level 21) and SWAT (Level 15). Any tips or suggestions would be great! :)

    submitted by /u/dconnor1104
    [link] [comments]

    Mans Flew Out Of The Map������

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Share a good laugh: a bloat in the doorway death

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment