• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Killing Floor Tripwer please

    Killing Floor Tripwer please


    Tripwer please

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Forgot to upload this clip from last month showing how beefy the Glock + Shield combo really is, even against a horde of scrakes.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    [KF1] Is There a Way to Skip Trader?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Hello people,

    I felt like playing KF1 again and in between waves I remembered that I can't skip waves like KF2.

    I've searched a lot of places for a console command and there is none (Las time I played it it was 5 months ago I use to press 'L' and it skipped so there must be a command for that). People pointed out a "Skip Trader" mutator but it's not available anymore.

    I appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Yous0n00b
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to just get 10 crates every game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I just got the game yesterday and I got 30 crates from playing the tutorial and 2 solo offline games. I looked at the Vault screen and it looks like I'm suppose to do dailies and weeklies and play a lot for a single crate so is there some event running now that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/StrikerSashi
    [link] [comments]

    Did DLC weapons just recently start costing money?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I feel like new weapons were added free of charge for as long as I can remember. I took a break from the game for a good few months, and now coming back, it seems like there's all these cool DLC guns but they suddenly cost money now. Is this how all new weapons are/will be or is it just some? Thanks for any answers.

    submitted by /u/RavioliRascal
    [link] [comments]

    Demolitionist build order

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    In which order do demos buy rpg c4 deagle? should you buy a m79 before the rpg and sell it when u get enough money? (HoE or Suicidal difficulty)

    submitted by /u/Squirtle1000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment