• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Killing Floor stop closing doors when someone is behind you!

    Killing Floor stop closing doors when someone is behind you!


    stop closing doors when someone is behind you!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Sometimes i am running from a boss or fleshpound and the guy in front of me closes the door and makes me die because they catch me. they do not take proper responsibility for what they have done and they need to stop!

    submitted by /u/MButkus1995
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get this still? I’m on PS4

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Headshot fx for pc

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Is there a way to get headshot fx bundle for pc? cant seem to find it

    submitted by /u/MrChiji
    [link] [comments]

    How can i control the recoil of the HMTech-401 as a medic?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:44 AM PST

    i play medic all Ls for setup and generally take 401 + whatever i see fit. i have no troubles killing trash with the pistol or smg but when i get the 401 i waste tons of ammo trying to shoot trash relatively close to me. to put it in other words: while i would take 1-2 shots to kill something with the pistol or SMG, im sometimes taking 5+ shots with the 401 due to me not being able to land a shot on the head and going for center of mass i find to be a waste of ammo when i can kill with 1-2 shots to the head. ive tried single tapping which is the best option imo or bust firing which doesnt seems to help at all. is there a way to reduce it? otherwise?

    submitted by /u/DamnAnnieTHICC
    [link] [comments]

    Killerwatt Charged beam interruption BUG (TWI PLEASE FIX!)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Game is just throwing Dosh Crates at me ..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Is there some event I'm unaware of? Nearly every time I play a match I'm getting more Dosh Crates at the end for the last couple days. I've done absolutely nothing to my game, it just started spitting them out to me after I was given the golden ticket award (despite not killing the Matriarch enough times due to the bug).

    Just wondering if my game has gone nuts or if this is supposed to be happening.

    submitted by /u/FilthyTrashPeople
    [link] [comments]

    Tripwire WHAT THE FUCK was the KF Incursion final boss

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    you could have let us fight patriarch or anything else more fun

    nope we instead we got vile matron,shame cause i loved the game till that final boss

    submitted by /u/Frank_Castle_1978
    [link] [comments]

    DRIFT FLOOR 2 - Eurobeat Mod

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment