• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Killing Floor Paid Weapons Price Reduction

    Killing Floor Paid Weapons Price Reduction


    Paid Weapons Price Reduction

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Paid Weapons Price Reduction

    They bundled the Ion Thruster and the Rhino for $7.50 total. So that's an improvement.
    It also looks like they changed the new weapons from $10 to $7.50 a piece. I'd rather have them bundled, but this is a better deal, at least with the old weapons.

    https://preview.redd.it/w16x4xes6u341.png?width=615&format=png&auto=webp&s=356ed29e8b02b55d3a5ceed26e92b8ff43aaf86e

    https://preview.redd.it/em7mlg557u341.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=8d3ae4ea2fd7e3784c11a3dbb4ad603c171df0bd

    submitted by /u/Fallout_VaulTec_Dave
    [link] [comments]

    Santa's Helper Outfit is unnecessarily gigantic and obscures vision

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    KF-Bedlam [Early Alpha] - Just a quick AO render of the map's development progress.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    The new Boss is the most disturbing thing in this game.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    I know that's saying a lot considering what we've had for over a decade now.

    Giant muscular men with no lips and blenders for hands. Naked old ladies in bondage gear who scream at you. Skrakes and gorefasts and their lack of lower jaws and dangling tongues. Bloats that literally shit enemies at you. But somehow none of that weirds me out remotely as much as the body inside the Matriarch mech. The way the head looks. The way it flops around. Jesus fucking christ. It looks like the face from the cel phone footage in the movie Lake Mungo. Hopefully someone here gets that.

    Thank you Tripwire. Every time I think you crazy people cant find a way to surprise me, you do. You have completely topped yourselves in the "oh god oh jesus what the fuck is THAT" category.

    thumbs up

    submitted by /u/zekeyspaceylizard
    [link] [comments]

    Yuletide Horror update is now live!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Wheres the bug thread at lmao my arm band is attacking!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Mosin Nagant

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    This weapon is sooooooo good on Sharpshooter. You know how worst part of playing Sharpshooter in a pub game is trash swarming you and you cant do much about it? This rifle can oneshot most trash up to suicidal and it has crazy range on the stab. Also you get block on your rifle, you never need to use your knife after getting this weapon. Damage wise it does solid with bullets as well. Magazine is very low it only holds 5 but it is not lever action or anything. If you stab lesser trash you can oneshot Siren/Gorefaster(fast)/Husks/Siren with this. Iron sight is very solid as well unlike Winchester which I find clunky. This is probabaly the best weapon they added so far. Obviously not worth every penny since it is crazy expensive for just one item. I bought SWAT Shield as well and will write about that soon after testing it out as well.

    submitted by /u/MrReverdy
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP and Quad Drops for the first week of the event.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Yuletide Horror Confirmed for Tomorrow - December 10

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    KF-HorzineMoonFactory Mario-style & low gravity (another fluffpost)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    23 gig update on xbox

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Ah shit here we go again

    submitted by /u/mailboi1481
    [link] [comments]

    What did I miss?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm getting back into the game after not playing for a long time. I played for several months when it was released but I see there's a lot of new content. What all did I miss?

    Also looking for a squad. PM me for my Steam name. I have a mic and all that

    submitted by /u/IBlameTheMormons
    [link] [comments]

    Supprime ça!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    New cosmetics list?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Is there a page where i can see all nee cosmetics for the xmas update?

    submitted by /u/Hateful15
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a chance for us to get a proper survival version of Santa's Workshop?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    I love this map, but it's a little annoying that the only game mode I can play without the sequential objectives is endless mode. Objective Mode is an official game mode now, so why not split the map so we can have it accessible in three different modes?

    submitted by /u/TFN928
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes whenever I end a match on the new map

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    (Title)

    The game freezes on my laptop whenever I finish a match on the new map. No other map does this. Every single time it's done this I've had to Alt + F4 to fix it.

    submitted by /u/TigerKirby215
    [link] [comments]

    New weapon bundle discounts are not active on PS4!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    TWI why?

    Why are we not getting those discounts on our Weapon bundles?? I want to buy the Glock18 and the Mosin for 10,50€ too! So why are these sales not on the Consoles?

    I have already purchased the bundle on my PC steam account. But i play on both the PC and the PS4, because i have friend who play on PS4 and others who play on PC...

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    I need people to play with

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    My ps4 my username is warmachine664 you must have a mic and speak English, and live in the U.S.

    submitted by /u/autisticblackcel
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find Matriarch?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    I've played 50+ games since Yuletide Horror beta update and haven't fought Matriarch even once. I thought she is another final wave boss but seems like I was wrong, about half games there was Hans, rest are Abomination, Patriarch or KFP. I supposed she is a guaranteed to spawn on new Objective Biotics Lab but nope.

    So how am I supposed to find and kill 10 of them? https://i.imgur.com/HuyOqKX.png

    submitted by /u/h4uja2
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The G18 & Riot Shield can be reload-cancelled just by aiming down sights

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    probably so you can easily block with the riot shield if you reload at a wrong moment. you can also perform a bash-cancel normally, it's just unnecessary.

    another note: you cannot hold the shield up while jumping, like you can with a knife or other melee weapon. this make it considerably more difficult to derage while gaining enough distance to prevent a follow up hit.

    submitted by /u/Shubishu
    [link] [comments]

    Yuletide-Weapon-Bundle $11,99, Grim Treatments-Weapon-Bundle $7,50

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I'm USUALLY not one to say "I told you so", but I called those anchoring-shenanigans 3 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/crdn30/even_if_tripwire_backs_down_from_the_10_for/
    I do realise that stuff gets cheaper over time, but even the new weapons cost $7,49 a piece now.

    submitted by /u/RoughShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 - Yuletide Horror Update - Featuring Gary Busey!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Do I need to buy the new weapons?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    I love killing floor and I know I'm probably just assuming things but I was looking through swat because I was excited for the g18 and I couldn't find it. Do I have to buy access to it?

    submitted by /u/mysticdogtag
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the discounts for skins and items on consoles?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Stop being so miserly tripwire. There were no discounts after Halloween event and still nothing now. I like your game a lot but not prepared to spend anymore money with all the price hikes and all the dupes you get from paid loot boxes. Lot of us buy at discounted rates and plenty of other companies have sales on their dlc. If your rich enough to avoid sale events then Great but bring on KF3 for love of Christ and I will buy that at full price.

    submitted by /u/Masamune-
    [link] [comments]

    New ticket items possibly not available?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Just burned through 65 tickets and didn't receive a single new item, is it possible that there's some bug that's keeping them out of the loot table? Or am I just incredibly unlucky.

    If anyone's gotten one, feel free to share, and prove me wrong.

    submitted by /u/Cloudydaes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment