• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Killing Floor Do you think a campaign mode based on the original KF mod and F.E.A.R. would be a good addition?

    Killing Floor Do you think a campaign mode based on the original KF mod and F.E.A.R. would be a good addition?


    Do you think a campaign mode based on the original KF mod and F.E.A.R. would be a good addition?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    We have an stf, a mosin nagant, and a Wehrmacht solider. We need a stalingrad/ww2 map and boom we’re good.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    We need to finish the package, we have the guns the people all we need is THE LAND!

    PLZ TRIPWIRE.

    -Sincerely a ww2 history nut.

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    Well...this happened

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Defend the area bug?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    So, the other day I was playing endless on hard w/gunslinger whilst listening to YouTube just to casually grind xp. For whatever reason every single wave after 5 had an area to defend. It made the gameplay a bit more interesting and better yet I ended up with a bunch more xp than I would have gotten. I think it was like 22k. I ended up dying on 18 because I stupidly tried to defend a shitty area on a husk round.

    Anyway, I guess I'm asking if anyone else has run into this or knows a way to duplicate it? It would make the grind much more interesting and efficient.

    This was on Outpost in a solo game, I played Zerk till the first boss then switched to Slinger. I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/BiPolarbear115
    [link] [comments]

    I tried Saber Interactives WWZ

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Crashing on Steam?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed a massive spike in crashes when trying to join other games in KF? I'm on steam if that makes a major difference.

    submitted by /u/NjaSlade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment