• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Killing Floor How to get stuck by the Abomination. I hope TWI can fix this for the next update :D

    Killing Floor How to get stuck by the Abomination. I hope TWI can fix this for the next update :D


    How to get stuck by the Abomination. I hope TWI can fix this for the next update :D

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:25 AM PST

    Anyone liked the ending scene in Nuked Objective where the APC shot some Zeds?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I think that was well animated. And the APC's gun sounded quite delicious... Maybe we can have a Browning m2 HMG for the Commando?

    I remember using Browning M2 in a game called Combat Arms. That game is properly dead by now.

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    thought of that when playing with my autistic friend

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    SWAT build 2019?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    As title says I want some suggestions for a good SWAT build. I tried to find some ideas on the internet but most of them are from year or two ago, and I'm pretty sure things changed a lot from this time.

    submitted by /u/CherryToaster
    [link] [comments]

    Any Killing Floor 2 Youtubers other than Pathfinder, Psychogamers, Richard dangles, and BMB gaming?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    - I watched a lot of psychogamers videos

    - I have a deep hatred for pathfinder and that fucker's clickbait garbage "videos"

    - Already seen Richard Dangles videos but those are all just guide videos

    - BMB gaming is okay, he's like pathfinder but not really fucking annoying, god I hate Pathfinder.

    any others out there?

    submitted by /u/20matt10
    [link] [comments]

    All six of the new achievements. Old one was missing some.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    KF-CardBoard new door mesh design.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    KF2 when Tripwire release a WWAUT 4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Is there a way to convert aim-down sights sensitivity to be the same as hipfire sens?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    Is there like a ratio of sorts that'll equalise ADS sens to hipfire sens?

    Kinda disorienting when the sens on ADS is lower than hipfiring, and I'm not able to hit heads efficiently as Gunslinger (as well as coming from CSGO)

    submitted by /u/PiroKyCral
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up a server redirect properly?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I have a custom map I want to host on my server, but not via the workshop. I've also got a webserver where I've placed the kfm file in a folder, and I've added that server and folder URL to my [IpDrv.HTTPDownload] section, but attempting to connect to the server when that map is loaded generates a "connection lost - downloading package failed: Error opening file" error.

    If I put the map in my client's BrewedPC/Maps folder, I can join and play, but I would like to make it so the server automatically sends the map to whoever doesn't have it. Does the redirect destination have to have a certain file structure perhaps?

    Thanks.

    EDIT: fixed. Resolution posted below in comments.

    submitted by /u/GasBandit
    [link] [comments]

    What is this game about?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    I got this game in a humble bundle deal and I haven't really downloaded it yet can anyone send screenshots or explain the idea of what this game is about ?

    submitted by /u/MikeAllmight
    [link] [comments]

    REQUEST DOSH

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    I made a news video talking about the Matriarch

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    I mean it's not a really important video but if you'd like to check it out:

    https://youtu.be/XRxGdhhP7r0

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment